Board 6
Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. (/showthread.php?tid=10490)

Pages: 1 2

Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - Stoopid Dog - 07-11-2012

That is all.

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - BiggGameJames - 07-11-2012

ya i saw that i hope its not true hey done this b4

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - Stoopid Dog - 07-11-2012

26 channels are off the air, they did it 10 mins before the deadline just to be assholes. So on that Fuck DirectTV but fuck Viacom for trying to raise my bill.

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - BiggGameJames - 07-11-2012

this really sucks hopley they bring it back.

Give a fuck less, my shit is about due to be renewed for a year, bout to go blow up the dish with my cock.

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - OddBallFreak - 07-11-2012

blame viacom for it all, i bet direct t.v could get fined/sued if it was on air past the deadline per whatever contract, so they probably just took precautionary measures

also i wonder if them getting rid of channels would be a sufficient enough change in whatever contract you signed to get out of it early without paying cancellation fees

Iunno, they might credit the bill though, we are on some special trial shit anyways, bills about to go up after the first year, we get free cable cause they refuse to turn that off cause its in somebody elses name, Iunno why I got directtv for.

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - OddBallFreak - 07-11-2012

nice@free cable, strange that you don't remember why you sign up for direct t.v though.

The only real plus they have to offer for most the guys i know is that they offer sunday ticket for football season, but if you have a ps3 you could order it through the play-station network as well

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - Autumn - 07-11-2012

Originally, I thought it was Dish Network that was getting rid of it, but Dish sucks ass too. The package we got when we signed up, we got specifically for the SNY channel (so Tim can watch Mets games), and they took that away. Our bill has been raised about 4 or 5 times in the past 2 years.

OddBallFreak Wrote:nice@free cable, strange that you don't remember why you sign up for direct t.v though.

The only real plus they have to offer for most the guys i know is that they offer sunday ticket for football season, but if you have a ps3 you could order it through the play-station network as well

I have this thing when I have money I waste it on the stupid shit. Direct TV was one of them. Keeps me from doing bad things like drinking and other bad things. I find that I give some money to be put into savings and spend the rest on stuff that keeps me happy. I got a 47 in TV in my room that don't even get used, just cause I could and can.

Though being jobless now sucks bawls and money is tight. :(

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - TheGreenBK - 07-11-2012

Marshmallow Man Wrote:Though being jobless now sucks bawls and money is tight. :(
I know that feel. I'm on unemployment now. Shit sucks

Word, I got one more day till I get paid. Going to pay some bills and go fishing, then be broke for 2 weeks, bajaj

You collecting unemployment?

Hell ya. They had to give it to me. Still debating on filing law suit against the company that released me on a bullshit ass reason.

Not to get lots of money but to make a point. Fire me on no legit grounds and shit but not the other guy that did the same exact thing as me.

I went through the exact same thing. Took 2-3 breaks everyday on my shft, and same dude who was older never got caught.

better then being told.

You are one of our best workers and do a wonderful job, but don't come back for no reason given. Even the shit from the unemployment office said. "NO REASONS GIVEN FOR DISCHARGE"

It's whatever man. You bust your ass for these companies and they treat you like shit.

Word, fuck em. I'm bout to move to St. Louis if shit goes right.

Good luck dude. I read about your stomach problems too. Sorry to hear that. I literally got the same shit, except I can't go out to restaurants or eat around people or else I start dry heaving/throwing up. Probably due to my anxiety or someshit

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - InsayneScrubalette - 07-11-2012

Comcast sucks ass as well. $200 a month for TV and internet? Plz.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Mudkips Wrote:Good luck dude. I read about your stomach problems too. Sorry to hear that. I literally got the same shit, except I can't go out to restaurants or eat around people or else I start dry heaving/throwing up. Probably due to my anxiety or someshit
Ya, they told me stress don't help but I'm really to scared to go in for whatever surgery they are talking to try to slow down or stop it. To much risk involved. Thanks though buddy.

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - InsayneScrubalette - 07-11-2012

Stress is really bad for your body all around but that is one of those things you cannot control I guess unless you are rich and never have to work.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - sTr - 07-11-2012

pissed me up, ! couldn't even watch nick @ nite... :( and no wrestling this thursday :(

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - Enigma - 07-11-2012

fuck you all. that is all.

makin me do my fuckin job here......

Directv is working hard for your benefit. Viacom wants to increase what WE pay THEM to offer the EXACT SAME channels you've always had. What that means is that we will be FORCED to increase the amount YOU pay US, and we don't want to do that. DirecTV has a 99% success rate with these kinds of negotiations. And no matter what television provider you're with, you will always encounter these kinds of negotiations, but DirecTV fights longest and hardest, in your interest. Look at Dish Network, they no longer carry AMC, so if you enjoy original programs like The Walking Dead or Breaking Bad, you won't be able to enjoy those on Dish Network. If losing these channels (btw, it's only 15, not 26) makes such a big impact, I'd like to suggest other channels, such as Disney, Cartoon Network, Starz and WGN they offer the same kinds of programming, including wrestling, that unfortunately are not available through the Viacom channels right now.

If you are genuinely concerned, please visit <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.directvpromise.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.directvpromise.com/</a><!-- m -->" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for the latest information during this time. We do value you as a DirecTV customer and your opinions matter.

p.s. if you cancel before the end of your commitment, you will be charged $20/mo for each month remaining on your commitment.

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - sTr - 07-11-2012

Enigma Wrote:p.s. if you cancel before the end of your commitment, you will be charged $20/mo for each month remaining on your commitment.

! know :(

Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - FxXxckOff - 07-22-2012

Owned

-cable bitch

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - sTr - 07-22-2012

we got our channels back, that's all that matters

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - BiggGameJames - 07-22-2012

finally i was wondering how long was this going to be.

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - Enigma - 07-22-2012

lol. i got a supervisor call today, some bitch wanted credit for her channels being gone for 8 days. i offered her fifty cents. she said, "man, fuck you!" and hung up the phone. if she'd given me a chance, i woulda worked up to $1.50.

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - sTr - 07-22-2012

bajaj, can ! use that as a way to get a discount on the NFL ticket?

Re: Fuck DirectTV and Viacom. - Enigma - 07-22-2012

i already told you how to get a discount on the nfl sunday ticket.