Board 6
Explain your Persona - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Explain your Persona (/showthread.php?tid=10312)

Explain your Persona - Stoopid Dog - 07-05-2012

Me. Well, its simple.

I LOVE Stay Puft and my name is a sorta play on him.

Also, I go by "Stoopid Dog" as well, which comes from Courage the Cowardly Dog when the old man would scare him and go BOOGITY WOOGITY!! Then yell out "STUPID DOG" and I added the e-twist and spelled it Stoopid Dog, after awhile I noticed Robot Chicken I think it is has a production company called Stoopid Monkey I think it is. Which sucks cause I wanted to do one called Stoopid Dog. Oh wells.

Re: Explain your Persona - sTr - 07-05-2012

sTr = Stephan the Retard, my long time alter ego and better half. Pretty much it's everything that you always wanted to be plus a lot of booze, drugs and sex... and shitty web design...

Re: Explain your Persona - Enigma - 07-05-2012

when i first logged into B6, i signed up as KrazyKillette ... I was into ICP, way more than i was in following years, and it seemed like a great juggalette name. bah.

after being mentally and emotionally abused as a kid and early teenager, like all other teenagers, i believed that no one understood me. so i decided my moniker should be just that. and i'm still really odd, so decided to stick with it.
e·nig·ma
   [uh-nig-muh] Show IPA
noun, plural e·nig·mas, e·nig·ma·ta  [-muh-tuh] Show IPA.
a puzzling or inexplicable occurrence or situation: His disappearance is an enigma that has given rise to much speculation.
a person of puzzling or contradictory character: To me he has always been an enigma, one minute completely insensitive, the next moved to tears.
a saying, question, picture, etc., containing a hidden meaning; riddle.
( initial capital letter ) a German-built enciphering machine developed for commercial use in the early 1920s and later adapted and appropriated by German and other Axis powers for military use through World War II.

Re: Explain your Persona - Stoopid Dog - 07-05-2012

Word, ever since b6 I would do crosswords, and ENIGMA would be one of the answers and I'd always think of ya.

/creep

same thing for me, anytime i watched Ghostbusters and ate marshmallows. :)

numba, everything !'m getting head from a homeless man it reminds me of you marshmallow boy. Probably because it was you a couple of those times....

did you at least tip appropriately?

no

cheapskate. when he gave me head i at least gave him an extra 5. but only if he made me cum

Re: Explain your Persona - Autumn - 07-05-2012

Pfffft.. need I even bother? :\

Re: Explain your Persona - Stoopid Dog - 07-05-2012

Enigma Wrote:cheapskate. when he gave me head i at least gave him an extra 5. but only if he made me cum

I'm proud to say, when my tounge meets a pussy its always successful lickings. bajaj.

your tongue meets a pussy everyday when you lick your lips....

Re: Explain your Persona - Autumn - 07-05-2012

BURN!

Re: Explain your Persona - Grimlin - 07-06-2012

I love gremlins....The movie. Like you have no idea......It's like my all time favorite kid movie.

Actually that may be true,but I actually got my nickname from a girl because i had green streaks in my hair and always doing something stupid.....she goes and "He's like a cute little gremlin". Then other people started calling me gremlin and it just stuck.

Gremlins are just cool....

Re: Explain your Persona - F-Disk - 07-06-2012

i was originally twiztidninja and was alot younger i think 14 when i first came to b6 i got banned for something or another dont remember. anyway long story short joshy unbanned my ip and told me i had to change my name and i chose F-Disk cause i had to start over and fdisk is a command to erase a hard drive im sure most of you know that

Re: Explain your Persona - F-Disk - 07-06-2012

Enigma Wrote:when i first logged into B6, i signed up as KrazyKillette ... I was into ICP, way more than i was in following years, and it seemed like a great juggalette name. bah.

after being mentally and emotionally abused as a kid and early teenager, like all other teenagers, i believed that no one understood me. so i decided my moniker should be just that. and i'm still really odd, so decided to stick with it.
e·nig·ma
   [uh-nig-muh] Show IPA
noun, plural e·nig·mas, e·nig·ma·ta  [-muh-tuh] Show IPA.
a puzzling or inexplicable occurrence or situation: His disappearance is an enigma that has given rise to much speculation.
a person of puzzling or contradictory character: To me he has always been an enigma, one minute completely insensitive, the next moved to tears.
a saying, question, picture, etc., containing a hidden meaning; riddle.
( initial capital letter ) a German-built enciphering machine developed for commercial use in the early 1920s and later adapted and appropriated by German and other Axis powers for military use through World War II.

im bad at spelling i always thought the g was silent and you were talking about the stuff you use when u have to go poo a fast Google searcher returned the proper spelling of that word "Eneme"

thank you for clearing up the confusion

Re: Explain your Persona - Autumn - 07-06-2012

Awwww, F-Brisk. You're still so adorably young. <3

Explain your Persona - FxXxckOff - 07-06-2012

Self explainitory

Re: Explain your Persona - Stoopid Dog - 07-06-2012

Autumn Wrote:Awwww, F-Brisk. You're still so adorably young. <3

bajajajaj

Re: Explain your Persona - F-Disk - 07-07-2012

hahah my Facebook picture is 6 years old

Re: Explain your Persona - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 07-07-2012

I don't even remember, I think it's because my stupid ex suggested it. He brought me to B6 back in like 2000, agag that's 12 fucking years ago.

Re: Explain your Persona - Stoopid Dog - 07-08-2012

FxXxckOff Wrote:Self explainitory

I don't get it Thinking

Re: Explain your Persona - TheB6Bitch - 07-08-2012

when i first signed up i was violentjsbitch4lyfe well because i was all into icp then, then i changed my name to FredsBitch4lyfe.....well cause wew ere dating and now im just a bitch in general lol

Re: Explain your Persona - WCninja - 07-09-2012

stoner geek

Re: Explain your Persona - juggalogigolo - 07-09-2012

TheB6Bitch Wrote:when i first signed up i was violentjsbitch4lyfe well because i was all into icp then, then i changed my name to FredsBitch4lyfe.....well cause wew ere dating and now im just a bitch in general lol
you always were a bitch in general

8-)

my name is..... my name

Re: Explain your Persona - FxXxckOff - 07-09-2012

[Image: fluffdumbass.jpg]

bajajajajaja fluff

Re: Explain your Persona - Stoopid Dog - 07-09-2012

Wooooorrrrrrrddddddddd. Epic.

Re: Explain your Persona - freEkjokA - 07-09-2012

sTr Wrote:sTr = Stephan the Retard, my long time alter ego and better half. Pretty much it's everything that you always wanted to be plus a lot of booze, drugs and sex... and shitty web design...

You will always be Detroit Psycho to me.

word

Re: Explain your Persona - The Professa - 07-18-2012

Back in the ole days i went by either hatchetcandy or thyninjette, i don't remember. it was a long time ago. i just signed back up after lurking for a bit. zeta is a greek letter, that is all.

Explain your Persona - FxXxckOff - 07-18-2012

Zeta Wrote:Back in the ole days i went by either hatchetcandy or thyninjette, i don't remember. it was a long time ago. i just signed back up after lurking for a bit. zeta is a greek letter, that is all.
<3

Re: Explain your Persona - Slacker - 07-18-2012

i am lazy

Re: Explain your Persona - The Professa - 07-18-2012

FxXxckOff Wrote:
Zeta Wrote:Back in the ole days i went by either hatchetcandy or thyninjette, i don't remember. it was a long time ago. i just signed back up after lurking for a bit. zeta is a greek letter, that is all.
<3

:-*