Board 6
Can somebody catch me up on ICP happenings? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Can somebody catch me up on ICP happenings? (/showthread.php?tid=10070)

Can somebody catch me up on ICP happenings? - Chevy2Dope - 11-03-2010

Whattup y'all? Sorry I'm so scarce around these parts, but I was looking for some info. So, like probably most people here, I do not listen to Psychopathic very much any more, but I do still have a lot of respect for ICP and will listen to them every once in a while. I also will check into juggalonews.com to see what they are up to every once in awhile. So that being said, I see how they have another "joker card" coming out and I guess Bang Pow Boom was considered one as well. What's the story on that? They always said there'd be six of them, then The Wraith came out, so did they just decide not to give up on the gold mine after all and just say it's a whole new deck of cards or something?

Re: Can somebody catch me up on ICP happenings? - Grimlin - 11-03-2010

J's gotta feed his fat ass somehow and still stay rich. I don't think they were expecting to get this famous and getting this far ahead in life. So adding more Joker cards doesn't really come as a surprise to me.

Other than that I really don't know shit,I lost interest after Wraith came out.

They won't ever stop making music till they are dead. That's a guarantee......

Re: Can somebody catch me up on ICP happenings? - N-Do - 11-04-2010

They don't need to make music to make money though anymore, they just make music to stay relevent in the music industry now IMO. I'd say a good 65-70% of their income is merch. Maybe 55%. Although the multiple covers aspect of psychopathic records is actually brilliant on their behalf, alot of people hate on it (with good reason) but it helps record sales in this age of pirating.

Re: Can somebody catch me up on ICP happenings? - Grimlin - 11-04-2010

N-Do Wrote:They don't need to make music to make money though anymore, they just make music to stay relevent in the music industry now IMO. I'd say a good 65-70% of their income is merch. Maybe 55%. Although the multiple covers aspect of psychopathic records is actually brilliant on their behalf, alot of people hate on it (with good reason) but it helps record sales in this age of pirating.

That's a given.....Even they have admit most of their money comes from merchandise.

Hell even i like the joker card face idea..I think it's absolutely brilliant and original.

I'd still like to get the Ringmaster for a tattoo,even though I'm not a follower anymore.

Re: Can somebody catch me up on ICP happenings? - Chevy2Dope - 11-05-2010

I did watch the "unveliing" of the new joker's card and he did say that it's the next joker's card in the next hand of joker's cards. So, that's how they are pullin' it off. That's cool, I'm sure that was not the plan from the beginning but it works.

Re: Can somebody catch me up on ICP happenings? - tdot - 11-05-2010

ive heard icp and jokers cards way to much on this board lately

Re: Can somebody catch me up on ICP happenings? - N-Do - 11-05-2010

Grimlin Wrote:I'd still like to get the Ringmaster for a tattoo,even though I'm not a follower anymore.

I like this version [Image: gd5.jpg]

bajaj

Re: Can somebody catch me up on ICP happenings? - Grimlin - 11-06-2010

N-Do Wrote:
Grimlin Wrote:I'd still like to get the Ringmaster for a tattoo,even though I'm not a follower anymore.

I like this version [Image: gd5.jpg]

bajaj

bajaj