Board 6
Brock Lesnar defeated in a brutal way by Cain velasquez - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Brock Lesnar defeated in a brutal way by Cain velasquez (/showthread.php?tid=10053)

Brock Lesnar defeated in a brutal way by Cain velasquez - Insanecowposse - 10-24-2010

Update: UFC 121 Results: Cain Velasquez Dominates Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar attempted to come out fast and hard against Cain Velasquez but Velasquez remained extremely calm throughout the opening assault, flurrying with hard punches when he had the chance. Lesnar was able to get a takedown early but Cain just stood right up. Again they started to trade, Brock took him back down but Cain bounced back to his feet. Immediately Lesnar looked exhausted and was hurt by a flurry of Cain's punches.

After Cain started to land Brock collapsed to the ground and Velasquez followed him and started landing hard punches from the top. It was an all out assault from there as Lesnar was split wide open on his cheek and bleeding badly. Brock did manage to get back to his feet but was quickly dropped again and Velasquez unloaded hammerfists and forced referee Herb Dean to jump in for the stoppage.

[Image: lesnarfacemedium.jpg]

Re: Brock Lesnar defeated in a brutal way by Cain velasquez - Grimlin - 10-24-2010

I don't think Brock has totally recovered from his illness.....Heard it was a good fight but I'm getting sick of people saying "brown pride" over this fight.

Re: Brock Lesnar defeated in a brutal way by Cain velasquez - Insanecowposse - 10-24-2010

Yeah the guy is mexican, so the fuck what? its a fight in a fight you can only count on yourself. To me Brown pride is racist I mean if I had a tattoo that said white pride it would be racist wouldn't it? Or if i said I was fighting for the white people that would be racist so what is the difference?

Re: Brock Lesnar defeated in a brutal way by Cain velasquez - sTr - 10-25-2010

!'am honorary Mexican so !'m down, fuck y'all.. brown pride, fuck the whiteys.....

Re: Brock Lesnar defeated in a brutal way by Cain velasquez - Grimlin - 10-25-2010

sTr Wrote:!'am honorary Mexican so !'m down, fuck y'all.. brown pride, fuck the whiteys.....

Ain't your state trying to get rid of them all? bajaj

Re: Brock Lesnar defeated in a brutal way by Cain velasquez - Grimlin - 10-25-2010

Grimlin Wrote:
sTr Wrote:!'am honorary Mexican so !'m down, fuck y'all.. brown pride, fuck the whiteys.....

Ain't your state trying to get rid of them all? bajaj

PS Cain can enjoy that while he can...because Junior Santos is taking it next. Believe that....

my state is just trying to get rid of the illegals, my lady is mexican and she supports the law.

Re: Brock Lesnar defeated in a brutal way by Cain velasquez - dirtymonkey22 - 10-25-2010

fuck i cant wait till 123 in nov

What's 123?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Brock Lesnar defeated in a brutal way by Cain velasquez - Grimlin - 10-26-2010

sTr Wrote:my state is just trying to get rid of the illegals, my lady is mexican and she supports the law.

A lot of my friends down there are the same way.

Re: Brock Lesnar defeated in a brutal way by Cain velasquez - Insanecowposse - 10-26-2010

Larry is talking about UFC 123 Rampage vs machida the event him and I are going to.

Re: Brock Lesnar defeated in a brutal way by Cain velasquez - tdot - 10-28-2010

watched it called it won $200 went to the bar next night lost $200