Board 6
SPICE - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: SPICE (/showthread.php?tid=10038)

SPICE - F-Disk - 10-18-2010

so i haven't smoked weed in like 10 months and im on drug tests with my po right now. my buddy convinced me to try spice i didn't think it would work. but that shit is off the hook

Re: SPICE - sTr - 10-18-2010

which spice in particular? or are you just putting a dash of everything in the cupboard in your pipe?

Re: SPICE - F-Disk - 10-18-2010

not spices its damien sprayed with research chemical jwh-018 they sell it at all the smoke shops <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018</a><!-- m -->

may have to check it out, how much do they charge for this snake oil?

Re: SPICE - F-Disk - 10-18-2010

depends where u go and how strong u get liquor store over here its 6 bucks for a gram (and that's the weaker stuff) and 4 hits got me toasted like i was 13 years old taking a hit of pot for the first time

this is what ! like to hear...

Re: SPICE - Stoopid Dog - 10-18-2010

I've smoked this. Its pretty decent.

Re: SPICE - N-Do - 10-19-2010

Be careful with that shit though, my homie that's in the army had to goto a whole meeting about that shit because like 3 guys have had to be hospitilized because of it. One of them had gotten a hole in his lung somehow, another one had to goto the mental ward for a little while I guess he lost his touch on reality for a little while there. But yeah my homie used to smoke this shit everyday (alot of stoners in the army do I guess) and it made him cut back a little. So yeah just becareful.

Re: SPICE - sTr - 10-19-2010

you're making this shit sooo much better then originally thought...

Re: SPICE - F-Disk - 10-19-2010

dont make the mistake of thinking you can smoke as much of it as weed u will be sorry first time trying it wait 2minutes between each hit

Re: SPICE - N-Do - 10-20-2010

Looks like I only have a little over 2 months till it is illegal here.

Re: SPICE - sTr - 10-20-2010

buy that shit in bulk

Re: SPICE - N-Do - 10-20-2010

Well luckily I'm less than 1 hour from Indiana, so I can still get it there. I guess I just cant get caught back home with it. Prolly just smoke it there anyway, I got enough places to goto. I can't belive it was illegal in MI before IL though.

Re: SPICE - Insanecowposse - 11-11-2010

THURSDAY, Nov. 11 --(HealthDay News) -- A form of synthetic marijuana known as "K2" is sending young people to the hospital with racing heart beats, extreme anxiety and hallucinations, toxicologists warn.

In recent months, physicians and toxicologists say more young people have been showing up in emergency rooms after smoking synthetic marijuana. Despite the side effects, K2 is legal in many states, although many state legislators are rushing to pass legislation banning it.

Since the start of 2010, the American Association of Poison Control Centers has received nearly 2,000 reports of people who became ill after smoking K2, compared to about a dozen in 2009. Poison control officials described some of the symptoms as "life-threatening."

K2 is often marketed as incense and sold in packets of herbs laced with synthetic marijuana at "head shops," gas stations, convenience stores and online for about $30 to $40 per three-gram bag. The drug also goes by other names, including Spice, Spice Gold, Spice Diamond, Yucatan Fire, Solar Flare, K2 Summit, Genie, PEP Spice, and Fire n Ice, according to the U.S. Drug Intelligence Center.

Re: SPICE - sTr - 11-12-2010

now ! really want some

Re: SPICE - juggalogigolo - 11-13-2010

i tried it...... and it knocked me out.... litterally...... i woke up and was a fetus made of stars... its not like weed at all, this shit is more like acid.. it can and will fuck you up... do NOT take big hits of this shit... i litterally took maybe 4 hits... and was fucking tripping balls for 6 hours straight... hardcore tripping balls.... couldnt move, couldnt walk... dead serious. i was still feeling it the next day when i went to work. 15 hours after i had taken it.... just 4 hits...

Re: SPICE - F-Disk - 11-13-2010

Are u sure u didt smoke salvia fred?

Re: SPICE - Grimlin - 11-13-2010

My homeboy said it was a big waste of money(paid $32). It didn't do much for him. He smokes a shit load of weed everyday though.

I never tried it...nor do i want to either.

Re: SPICE - juggalogigolo - 11-14-2010

yes, im sure it wasnt salvia. it was k2 blue. i bought it after they had an article about it in the paper here. its illegal to sell now in marion country (indianapolis) but not illegal to own.

star tried it and didnt have as bad of a reaction, but i only let her take 1 hit. she was playing 2 saxophones at the same time.... IN OUTER SPACE.

Re: SPICE - F-Disk - 11-14-2010

dam shit just made me and my friends feel realy stoned

Re: SPICE - juggalogigolo - 11-16-2010

i dunno, maybe i got bad shit. but i was FUCKED

Re: SPICE - Stoopid Dog - 11-16-2010

Bajaj

Re: SPICE - Autumn - 11-29-2010

I think seeing you and Star messed up would have been quite amusing. Probably because I love you guys.

Re: SPICE - sTr - 11-29-2010

get crunk son