Board 6
STASH - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: STASH (/showthread.php?tid=8831)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: STASH - Autumn - 07-27-2009

ADI HAS DICKTITS?!

Fucking post those bitches.

Re: STASH - Shiro - 07-27-2009

canttouchthis80 Wrote:that was like 3 one word posts just there
And all of them better than yours.

Re: STASH - XIII - 07-27-2009

Paullehh Wrote:I was correct, it's pretentious to say it's not a yacht because it's not big enough.
this is exactly like some tosser saying "That's not a car, my ferrari is a car your ford can not be called a car"
Face it XIII only a elitist fag would think like this.
No, it's more like calling a Ford an exotic car. When it's NOT.

Re: STASH - Paullehh - 07-27-2009

Wrong, it was much more like what i said.
Do i need to explain in detail for you why this is?

Paullehh Wrote:Wrong, it was much more like what i said.
No, it's much more like what I said.

Boats are vehicles.
Cars are vehicles.

Yachts are a subcategory of boats.
Exotics are a subcategory of cars.

You can't falsely call a car a car. You can falsely classify a car.

That's why I say, "Using the word 'yacht' makes you sound like a douche, because where I'm from only douches call their boats 'yachts.'" Nothing elitist about it. It's just probably a regional thing.

I don't know if you're stupid, or just really stubborn. But I'm getting really tired of proving you wrong in every single thread, so you might want to throw in the towel one of these days.

The ford car clearly would not fall into the description to meet that sub category and the boat fit's into the sub category of what a yacht is.

see the major difference there?

Re: STASH - sTr - 07-27-2009

FORD = Found on Road Dead

FIAT =Fix it again tomorrow

Paullehh Wrote:The ford car clearly would not fall into the description to meet that sub category and the boat fit's into the sub category of what a yacht is.

Boat is not a subcategory of yachts. Unless you're from a part of the world where the language is different, your argument is falling apart.

FIAT = Fix It Again, Tony.

Jesus Christ, do you get ANYTHING right?

XIII Wrote:
Paullehh Wrote:The ford car clearly would not fall into the description to meet that sub category and the boat fit's into the sub category of what a yacht is.

Boat is not a subcategory of yachts. Unless you're from a part of the world where the language is different, your argument is falling apart.

FIAT = Fix It Again, Tony.

Jesus Christ, do you get ANYTHING right?
I said "THE" boat (the boat in question dumbass)
Perhaps you have issues with reading/understanding and i should draw pictures in future to help you get it.
Here is a nice picture of a world level Yacht race.
You may go feel stupid now.
[Image: 14lmxro.jpg]

Re: STASH - Slacker - 07-27-2009

yachts are gay

Look, perhaps you just plain don't understand linguistics, and the colloquial forms of language.

What I am saying... is by using the classification of "yacht," makes people around my area of the world think you're an asshole. Because we've never met a yacht owner that wasn't an asshole. So even if you HAVE a yacht, you just say it's a boat like any other, because when you call it a yacht, people think that you just got it as a status symbol and you're a huge faggot.

In fact, in most cases... calling things by their formal classification, while being technically correct, will make you sound like a huge faggot.

Example: dogs. When people constantly refer to their dog as its breed, they sound like they bought it as a status symbol (i.e. my pug, my poodle, my great dane). Tell me what it is ONCE, and I can figure it out from there.

XIII Wrote:Look, perhaps you just plain don't understand linguistics, and the colloquial forms of language.
Completely irrelevant and unfounded attempt to distract attention from your own failure to read and understand a sentence.
Show evidence of this claim, at no point has there been any misunderstanding.

XIII Wrote:What I am saying... is by using the classification of "yacht," makes people around my area of the world think you're an asshole. Because we've never met a yacht owner that wasn't an asshole. So even if you HAVE a yacht, you just say it's a boat like any other, because when you call it a yacht, people think that you just got it as a status symbol and you're a huge faggot.

In fact, in most cases... calling things by their formal classification, while being technically correct, will make you sound like a huge faggot.

Example: dogs. When people constantly refer to their dog as its breed, they sound like they bought it as a status symbol (i.e. my pug, my poodle, my great dane). Tell me what it is ONCE, and I can figure it out from there.

You must live in one of the most jealous and insecure places ever, there is nothing wrong with any of the things you mention.
The whole concept behind demonizing the word yacht is retarded.

Re: STASH - Ms Felony - 07-27-2009

this thread is getting retarded. Rolls Eyes

ok, put it this way.

Go to fucking google and do an image search for boat and see how many different types you fucking see, That is why I refer to it as a fucking yacht, it can only mean one type of vessel.

But even google screws it up when you do a search for yacht as all you get are huge motor cruisers cause people are retarded and call their cruisers fucking yachts and that is pretentious, just like XIII is being.

What do I have to be jealous of? It's not about property and ownership. It's about people. Dude, if you lived in New York City, you'd understand. These people buy stuff as status symbols and rub it in your face. It's not about jealousy, it's about people thinking they're better than you.

You really just don't understand. Which is why I keep saying IN MY REGION. But instead you keep clinging to your own posts, saying how much you owned me and all. I am making my point about a region, based on the region. And I told you that countless times.

You're just too stupid to understand that. And the region isn't jealous, as I said... boating and fishing is like, everything to these people. And then some jackass comes in and takes up 120 feet of space because he wanted to talk about his 'yacht' at the watercooler the next day. Meanwhile, he doesn't even use it.

Same with the dogs. They buy it as a status symbol, and they don't even take care of it. They tell everyone that they bought a kennel club purebred, and they leave it locked in an apartment.

My point is, Ms. Felony reminded me of the latter. So, go ahead, and keep telling me that my thoughts are wrong. Seriously... go ahead.

Ms Felony Wrote:But even google screws it up when you do a search for yacht as all you get are huge motor cruisers cause people are retarded and call their cruisers fucking yachts and that is pretentious, just like XIII is being.

I feel like I'm in an episode of Twilight Zone, where I wake up and everyone's insane.

Felony, you just proved me RIGHT, that classifying your stuff as something else because you think it sounds cool IS PRETENTIOUS. That's my point, god dammit.

Why would I care about them thinking they are better than me just cause they have a bigger boat, I don't care really so to me this whole argument is based on something you think I care about. bajaja

assumption much?

XIII Wrote:Felony, you just proved me RIGHT, that classifying your stuff as something else because you think it sounds cool IS PRETENTIOUS. That's my point, god dammit.

Dood, that's been my whole argument, that's why i refer to it as the classified term being a yacht, cause that's exactly what it is.

Re: STASH - Star - 07-27-2009

jesus christ you guys like to argue

To me it's not an argument, I'm just stating fact that my boat is a yacht then someone else trys to tell me that it isn't LOL

Ms Felony Wrote:To me it's not an argument, I'm just stating fact that my boat is a yacht then someone else trys to tell me that it isn't LOL
I never said it wasn't a yacht. I'm just saying yachters around here are elitist pricks, and I didn't want you to sound like one of them. But by all means....

XIII Wrote:I'm just saying yachters around here are elitist pricks,

And that's relevent to the thread how...
nah, I'm just fucking with you on that one.

I was going to get a bigger one but but thought it would be too much to handle.

Ms Felony Wrote:
XIII Wrote:I'm just saying yachters around here are elitist pricks,

And that's relevent to the thread how...
nah, I'm just fucking with you on that one.

I was going to get a bigger one but but thought it would be too much to handle.
I think size is overrated in boats. Unless you run a ferry service.

Obviously it was understood you were talking about your area and people can't call them yachts there, damn you are slow!

The point is that it IS a yacht and there is nothing wrong with calling it so, and also that you people are retards...
Star Wrote:jesus christ you guys like to argue
It's a game Happy

Totato, potato, same shit...

Re: STASH - Slacker - 07-27-2009

fags

Paullehh Wrote:Obviously it was understood you were talking about your area and people can't call them yachts there, damn you are slow!
But it's not understood because you keep on saying how wrong I am... I'm not wrong, blame it on society and stigma and elitist yuppies that think everything is a trend, but the fact that hearing the word "yacht" makes me think of some stale ass yuppie that doesn't even take the boat out on the water... isn't unprovoked. Like, I'm not just randomly lashing out here. I'm saying that it sounds gay and most people want to differentiate themselves.

Paullehh Wrote:
Star Wrote:jesus christ you guys like to argue
It's a game Happy

Pretty much.

You are wrong, you said it was the same thing as comparing a exotic sports car to a cheapo car, indicating the distinct difference of why it is not in the same class.

This boat however is in the class of yacht.

Paullehh Wrote:You are wrong, you said it was the same thing as comparing a exotic sports car to a cheapo car, indicating the distinct difference of why it is not in the same class.

This boat however is in the class of yacht.
That wasn't my original argument.

My argument was about calling something by its classification rather than by what it simply is... is pretentious.

Then you brought up cars. Saying "That's like saying a ford isn't a car." And I said, "No... that's like saying Ford isn't an exotic." It's true. "Car" isn't as much a classification as it is a concrete thing. Maybe less so with amphibious vehicles being made.

Either way, I'll concede that the boat in question IS A YACHT.

But my original point still stands. People around NYC that refer to their yachts as 'yachts' all the time are cocksmokers.

so what if you have a rowboat? are you a cock smoker if you call it a rowboat?

! think he's just saying that the peeps in NY that have yachts are smug....

Word but he's not just saying that, he started off in this thread saying you would get laughed at if you called that a yacht and that it is not in the same class as a yacht.
I live in a castle, i guess i need to start calling it my house.

XIII Wrote:
sTr Wrote:bigger then my yacht....
That's not the point. My friend's got a 70 footer, and he doesn't even use the term "yacht."

That's for pretentious cocksuckers that barely go out in the water. They just buy it as a status symbol.

20 footer isn't a bad boat AT ALL. I got a 16 footer. Even smaller. But shit ain't no yacht. That's all.
My original argument.

Lrn2argue.

Everything after that was provoked by you making bizarre comparisons, and to quote it would be completely out of context.

So what class of boat does your 16 footer fall into XIII, The cock smoker category?

I think you might actually be jelous cause I've got a bigger boat than you.

XIII Wrote:
XIII Wrote:
sTr Wrote:bigger then my yacht....
That's not the point. My friend's got a 70 footer, and he doesn't even use the term "yacht."

That's for pretentious cocksuckers that barely go out in the water. They just buy it as a status symbol.

20 footer isn't a bad boat AT ALL. I got a 16 footer. Even smaller. But shit ain't no yacht. That's all.
My original argument.

Lrn2argue.

Everything after that was provoked by you making bizarre comparisons, and to quote it would be completely out of context.
Sorry but the comparison i made was completely relevant, i think you are alone in not seeing how it is related.
Her is another one..
You have a penis a fraction of the size of a normal one, but you no doubt still call it a penis right?

Don't make me go quote all the parts you suggest you can't call a small yacht a yacht..