Board 6
it's been fun.. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: it's been fun.. (/showthread.php?tid=10760)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: it's been fun.. - OddBallFreak - 07-18-2012

I missed all the action, poop :(

Re: it's been fun.. - Slacker - 07-18-2012

^ :-*

Dear KillaMo187
[Image: g5OC9.png]

Re: it's been fun.. - OddBallFreak - 07-18-2012

:-*

Re: it's been fun.. - sTr - 07-18-2012

this worked out just the way ! wanted it... a good ols back and forth bickering never hurt

Re: it's been fun.. - TheB6Bitch - 07-18-2012

i dont understand why they think anything was edited when things are edited it tells your right on the post when and who did it ...but whatever

and Star im so glad your back i missed you Buffet crawl sounds great!

these kids are retards, that's why

Re: it's been fun.. - TheB6Bitch - 07-18-2012

agreed

Re: it's been fun.. - juggalogigolo - 07-18-2012

THIS SHIT IS REDICKULUS

Re: it's been fun.. - Paullehh - 07-18-2012

-May have edited one or two posts.

To be fair i did the guy a favour, and made it look like there was a actual ball sack bellow that tiny cock of his.

Re: it's been fun.. - John the Juggalo - 07-18-2012

Paullehh Wrote:To be fair i did the guy a favour, and made it look like there was a actual ball sack bellow that tiny cock of his.

Re: it's been fun.. - FxXxckOff - 07-18-2012

[Image: mosdick.jpg]

Paullehh Wrote:-May have edited one or two posts.

To be fair i did the guy a favour, and made it look like there was a actual ball sack bellow that tiny cock of his.

if this is true, you are a true trroll god

and made my last two days full of enjoyment

Re: it's been fun.. - Paullehh - 07-18-2012

sTr Wrote:
Paullehh Wrote:-May have edited one or two posts.

if this is true, you are a true trroll god

and made my last two days full of enjoyment
Bajaj it's true.
He actually posted some more cowardly shit about how he doesn't want beef with the big boys....
It needed changed. Gum

Re: it's been fun.. - Red Geist - 07-18-2012

I saw it right before the edit, and I knew it was about to get hilarious. Kudos.

Re: it's been fun.. - fghtffyrdmns - 07-18-2012

Paullehh Wrote:To be fair i did the guy a favour, and made it look like there was a actual ball sack bellow that tiny cock of his.

My hero :-*

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:

Re: it's been fun.. - Stupid Twat - 07-18-2012

TheB6Bitch Wrote:i dont understand why they think anything was edited when things are edited it tells your right on the post when and who did it ...but whatever

and Star im so glad your back i missed you Buffet crawl sounds great!

I've edited some of my posts and it has never said anything about it being edited. You call these people retards and stupid, it's amazing to see a genius in her natural habitat.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Give it up.

funny how 2 retards can get more attention than a stupid twat

Re: it's been fun.. - Stupid Twat - 07-18-2012

FxXxckOff Wrote:funny how 2 retards can get more attention than a stupid twat

Funny how a forum full of supposed genius' can feel better about themselves by calling an autistic person a retard. That's not something to be proud of. You should realize that you look like an idiot and I truly feel sorry for you. James knows what he is, sadly none of you know what you are. A lot of white yeah that gives themselves far more credit than they actually should.

wait, who are you?

[Image: 81511145.jpg]

Re: it's been fun.. - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-18-2012

Autistic people should have supervision before they're allowed on the internet. This shit makes it worse... for them and for the rest of the well-minded world.

Wait, you can't call a retarded person retarded anymore? When did that happen?

Re: it's been fun.. - The Professa - 07-18-2012

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:

hehehe excellent

Stupid Twat Wrote:

Funny how a forum full of supposed genius' can feel better about themselves by calling an autistic person a retard. That's not something to be proud of. You should realize that you look like an idiot and I truly feel sorry for you. James knows what he is, sadly none of you know what you are. A lot of white yeah that gives themselves far more credit than they actually should.

[Image: 1256519926211.jpg]

Re: it's been fun.. - Star - 07-18-2012

Stupid Twat Wrote:

1. If you edit your post within so many minutes of originally posting it, it doesn't say anything about it being edited.

2. You run away every time that somebody makes you look like an ass. Your argument is invalid.

I must have missed the thread were we all proclaimed that we were geniuses

[Image: tumblr_m0l4bolMhx1qibz0jo1_1280.png]

Re: it's been fun.. - Stupid Twat - 07-19-2012

Star Wrote:
Stupid Twat Wrote:

1. If you edit your post within so many minutes of originally posting it, it doesn't say anything about it being edited.

2. You run away every time that somebody makes you look like an ass. Your argument is invalid.

What exactly does number 1 have to do with me? Nothing? Yet another Mensa member here for sure. Now to answer number 2, if you notice I sign off every time I leave. There is a reason for that. Now you say you're a lawyer, so you should be pretty smart. I'm not seeing it at all. But anyways, I've got something not found amongst your typical B6er. That's a job and a life. What goes on on this forum has no bearing on me. I only check it a few times a day.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Autistic people should have supervision before they're allowed on the internet. This shit makes it worse... for them and for the rest of the well-minded world.

If you were that will minded,.you wouldn't have to sir behind a computer screen and talk shit to people all day.

sTr Wrote:wait, who are you?

Obviously a better all around person than the dtrash that you happily associate with on the daily.

Re: it's been fun.. - Paullehh - 07-19-2012

Stupid Twat Wrote:
Star Wrote:
Stupid Twat Wrote:

What exactly does number 1 have to do with me? Nothing? Yet another Mensa member here for sure. Now to answer number 2, if you notice I sign off every time I leave. There is a reason for that. Now you say you're a lawyer, so you should be pretty smart. I'm not seeing it at all. But anyways, I've got something not found amongst your typical B6er. That's a job and a life. What goes on on this forum has no bearing on me. I only check it a few times a day.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Autistic people should have supervision before they're allowed on the internet. This shit makes it worse... for them and for the rest of the well-minded world.

If you were that will minded,.you wouldn't have to sir behind a computer screen and talk shit to people all day.

Obviously a better all around person than the dtrash that you happily associate with on the daily.

So you spend your days following two complete retards around the internet to defend their honour?
You must be after some of this... KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo KillaMo

Re: it's been fun.. - Star - 07-19-2012

Stupid Twat Wrote:
Star Wrote:
Stupid Twat Wrote:

Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot. Number 1 is relevant because you said that it doesn't show if you edit your posts, and Melissa said that it does. I was explaining that you're both correct. Also, if you were half as intelligent as you would have us all believe, you would have better reading comprehension. I never said I was a lawyer. I said I was in law school. I'm done trying to argue with someone that has the intellect of a three year old.