Board 6
Sexual Fantasy..... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Sexual Fantasy..... (/showthread.php?tid=8752)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - Autumn - 07-22-2009

I'm the highest weight I've ever been right now. :( But, I've been told I carry it well. lol I guess because I usually wear all black, and the chubbiness is only in my belly and thighs lmao Super HOT!

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - Star - 07-22-2009

word, i don't mind having a big ass. i like it, actually. but no matter what i do my belly will never be thin. people tell me i'm gorgeous how i am , but meh. sometimes it bothers me, sometimes it doesn't.

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - Slacker - 07-22-2009

-fat
-sexy
-faxy?

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - sTr - 07-22-2009

seat?

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - Insanecowposse - 07-22-2009

chubby is in right now men like the curves the big boobs and ass everything bigger even the penises have to be bigger enzyte and the 45 other MALE enhancement bs its all about bigger badder better sex.

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - Star - 07-23-2009

you're calling us chubby now?

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - Insanecowposse - 07-23-2009

you guys were kinda making it sound like you thought you were chubby and i was saying thats hawt these days. On your myspace page you guys look pretty good to me. I am scared of this arguement i was trying to make you feel better.

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - Autumn - 07-23-2009

-is not at all offended. I am fucking chubby. I'm like OBESE for my height, no joke. I don't have a big ass at all, but I do have huge boobs lol :)

huge boobs thats like 40% of my reason for living

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - CranialEntropy - 07-23-2009

Like two years back I used to be 30-35 pound heavier. My doctor in so many words, sat me down, and told me I was a fatty for my height. He was pretty sensible about it and just made the case that before you know it my metabolism will REALLY start to slow down and it would be a shitload easier to lose it when I was still young. But blah, blah, blah, I lost all the weight, I no longer eat double cheeseburgers for lunch everyday, but still sweat like a muthafucka whenever I'm on top during sex.

If I cared enough about it, I would work out. Tim and I are going to start eating better after the gathering. Hopefully we stick to it.

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - sTr - 07-23-2009

! was so happy when ! went from obese to overweight, now !'m at normal for my height, lost like 100 lbs in the last 2 1/2 years ago....

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - CranialEntropy - 07-23-2009

Ohhhhh snap, what you're secret?

I don't really look obese, though. My clothes aren't ridiculously baggy, either. I should take a full body shot one day. Eh.

hell yeah a "full" body shot.....

Uhm, second thought.. no. Happy

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - Enigma - 07-23-2009

I still have a bunch of baby weight from my pregnancy. I gained like almost 60lbs. I've lost over half of it and this new birth control I'm on is helping me continue to lose weight, but like every other woman I'm still self conscious.

However, I do know, I have very large boobs (38F) and a very nice ass and thighs. It's basically my tummy that makes me self conscious. If I could lose that, I'd be happy with myself.

On to my sexual fantasy....

Back when I first started posting at B6, I had a thing for CranialEntropy, who was EggnogInaPipebomb then. I've always wanted to meet up with him and do dirty dirty things. :);)

DAMN!!!! 38f... that's hardcore....

You have no idea! I have no clue how I don't topple over every day. They actually got bigger when I got pregnant, but my bras are like $40 each so I can't exactly afford to run out and buy one. Diapers are more important. I'm constantly spilling out and adjusting myself.

<----has a think for prego women and is not ashamed

! remember back in the day you telling me you bang some pregnant girl in a bathroom... get r done, son... hoody hoo....

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - dirtymonkey22 - 07-23-2009

Enigma Wrote:I still have a bunch of baby weight from my pregnancy. I gained like almost 60lbs. I've lost over half of it and this new birth control I'm on is helping me continue to lose weight, but like every other woman I'm still self conscious.

However, I do know, I have very large boobs (38F) and a very nice ass and thighs. It's basically my tummy that makes me self conscious. If I could lose that, I'd be happy with myself.

On to my sexual fantasy....

Back when I first started posting at B6, I had a thing for CranialEntropy, who was EggnogInaPipebomb then. I've always wanted to meet up with him and do dirty dirty things. :);)
post pics post pics i command it

I am in the mood for milk all of the sudden which is weird cus i am lactose intolerant

I'm no longer pregnant. And if you were on OSB you would have seen my pics.

I didn't know about it then i was going to faygoluvers.net

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - Grimlin - 07-23-2009

Autumn Wrote:-is not at all offended. I am fucking chubby. I'm like OBESE for my height, no joke. I don't have a big ass at all, but I do have huge boobs lol :)

Don't feel bad....most Americans are Obese according to the health charts.It says a lot for all the fast foods and garbage that is available.It's extremely hard to stay fit in America.

I'm 5'3-5'4 and weight 220....I'm somewhere in the body fat of 28-30%.When I'm suppose to be like 10-14% for my height.I have to lose 100 pounds for them to say I'm in my "normal" weight category.

That diet i forced myself on last month if anybody remembers,failed....12 days was all i could last.I have an extreme addiction for food.I would like to get myself back into the 160 weight level.At 160 i considered myself pretty fit...so i may go back into that diet again.Start all over....I just got to get the will power to stay on it.Midge needs to stop buying a bunch of crap though....because i am gaining weight because of her....She feeds and takes care of me too well...agagaga....

That's what you get for posting at faygoluvers instead of a good message board. Osb = 2nd best.

<---Will always rep OSB

It's not a bad thing that Midgey takes care of you, Grim. :) But, our significant others make us wanna eat bad things! Happy

Indeed,I has Long John Silver twice this week,Pizza twice this week and a bunch of nutty bars in the fridge.

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - Autumn - 07-24-2009

I'm going to stop eating fast food after gotj. Well, I say that now.

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - DamDanger - 07-24-2009

I eat whatever Steph tells me we are eating, 99% of the time i don't care.

How did this forum go from sexual fantasy to being fat? I been fat since I was born, it's all good. 6'1 290lbs, and don't get me too drunk cuz these big boys clothes will fly off. Could easily turn the gathering into something EVERYONE will want to forget:)

ahaha, that's fucking awesome! I used to do that, but only when it was Tim and I in the house.

Re: Sexual Fantasy..... - DamDanger - 07-24-2009

You have to understand, under the influence i become an entertainer. And well, a fat guy walkin around mostly nekkid is funny.

Yes it is. It could be quite a sight, hence the camcorder I will have in tow. Happy