Board 6
to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff (/showthread.php?tid=8519)

Pages: 1 2

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Autumn - 07-02-2009

It makes sense, for him to run away with his tail between his legs. Stephan schooled him.

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - juggalogigolo - 07-02-2009

word, schooled him HARD

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - FxXxckOff - 07-02-2009

bajaj@Pauly posting here...rare but he does

And if Paul made B6...hmmm

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Slacker - 07-02-2009

JUGGALO!!!111

am i doing this right?

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Alyzzia - 07-02-2009

I doubt any lawyer would take any of that shit seriously anyways because the board is not up for any kind of profit.

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Star - 07-02-2009

All of the posts regarding their supposed ownership of B6 would have been much more impressive had they all been spelled correctly. If it were indeed a legal issue, then the lawyers would have contacted Stephan, or done it privately, rather than making a public post on the supposed offending forum.

PS- Is that Rick as in the guy that moderated the Love Line right before I became moderator of it?

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - juggalogigolo - 07-02-2009

no idea

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Grimlin - 07-02-2009

Who fucking cares?

Why doesn't he just rename his board to T6thBoard/forum.com or some shit?

It's just a message board name,It's not like we are trying to start up the actual thesixth.com site.The site ain't worth shit,wouldn't even be sensible to even go to court over.

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - sTr - 07-02-2009

it's all water under the bridge now, we all good...

no we aint, fuck them fagbots

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Star - 07-02-2009

please let the dogs in when you come inside, and you forgot to take the pizza box downstairs, and don't forget my lemonade pretty please <3

-forgot to do all that shiz

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Alyzzia - 07-03-2009

It gave us something to talk about at least!

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Mike Willoughby - 07-03-2009

Uhhh... I personally created the name "B6er", though "Board Sixth" (B6) was around prior. This is an off-shoot board, with nothing stolen from the old B6 in the sense of graphics, domain, or even name (Board Six vs. Board Sixth).

This B6 has nothing to worry about from the old TheSixth.com, especially since Davey was part of their staff and he approves of this board...

And... there's nothing to sue over anyway, since neither TheSixth.com or BoardSix.com have ever received profit or made market value. In order to sue, even for copyright infringement, they have to prove you are somehow affecting their business... which there is none, because TheSixth.com died years ago (despite them "bringing it back").

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Willis - 07-03-2009

This whole thread was great. Pure entertainment.

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - FxXxckOff - 07-03-2009

we scooters, we scooters

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - crys - 07-03-2009

Mike Willoughby Wrote:Uhhh... I personally created the name "B6er", though "Board Sixth" (B6) was around prior. This is an off-shoot board, with nothing stolen from the old B6 in the sense of graphics, domain, or even name (Board Six vs. Board Sixth).

This B6 has nothing to worry about from the old TheSixth.com, especially since Davey was part of their staff and he approves of this board...

And... there's nothing to sue over anyway, since neither TheSixth.com or BoardSix.com have ever received profit or made market value. In order to sue, even for copyright infringement, they have to prove you are somehow affecting their business... which there is none, because TheSixth.com died years ago (despite them "bringing it back").

Pretty much a scary time when i agree with Mike, but this is completely the whole deal.

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - XIII - 07-03-2009

Ok, you wanna talk about copyrights n shit? Thesixth is basically a Sixth Joker's Card reference. So why don't you just cram it, because you didn't have an original thought either.

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Alyzzia - 07-03-2009

XIII Wrote:Ok, you wanna talk about copyrights n shit? Thesixth is basically a Sixth Joker's Card reference. So why don't you just cram it, because you didn't have an original thought either.

Hahaha Fact.

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Mike Willoughby - 07-03-2009

XIII Wrote:Ok, you wanna talk about copyrights n shit? Thesixth is basically a Sixth Joker's Card reference. So why don't you just cram it, because you didn't have an original thought either.
Wow, and to think I never even realized that myself. Kudos!

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - juggalogigolo - 07-03-2009

word

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - sTr - 07-03-2009

<---- I love only men

And

vverd

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Joshy - 07-04-2009

three letters can explain this entire thread

L O L

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Joshy - 07-04-2009

Mike Willoughby Wrote:Uhhh... I personally created the name "B6er", though "Board Sixth" (B6) was around prior. This is an off-shoot board, with nothing stolen from the old B6 in the sense of graphics, domain, or even name (Board Six vs. Board Sixth).

also mikey pwned this thread with this

besides the original b6 is still around

i can dig around ezboard and find it for you faggots if you want me to

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Slacker - 07-04-2009

Slacker Wrote:JUGGALO!!!111

am i doing this right?

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - juggalogigolo - 07-05-2009

word

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - FxXxckOff - 07-05-2009

Joshy Wrote:

also mikey pwned this thread with this

besides the original b6 is still around

i can dig around ezboard and find it for you faggots if you want me to

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://p066.ezboard.com/bthesixth" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://p066.ezboard.com/bthesixth</a><!-- m -->

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - OddBallFreak - 07-06-2009

Autumn Wrote:This is unbelievable. Who started getting lawyers involved over a website anyway? That's kind of pathetic, if you ask me. *shrugs*

Word that's what i was thinking.....sue over what? the name? It's not like anyone's making some kind of bankable profit off the site...

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - XIII - 07-06-2009

OddBallFreak Wrote:
Autumn Wrote:This is unbelievable. Who started getting lawyers involved over a website anyway? That's kind of pathetic, if you ask me. *shrugs*

Word that's what i was thinking.....sue over what? the name? It's not like anyone's making some kind of bankable profit off the site...
They'll end up paying for lawyers, and the only thing that'll happen is likely this place will need a name change. Rolls Eyes

Might as well save their money. Like I said, they have no originality.... "DeadBodyMan" is suing over "Board The Sixth." ICP references... his ass should get countersued by PsychoPATCHICK.

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - Grimlin - 07-06-2009

I doubt anything is going to happen.

/end/

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - freEkjokA - 07-08-2009

bajaj

-sues everybody

Re: to STRetard from d3dbydm4n and thesixth.com staff - sTr - 07-08-2009

- and sexes me up....