Board 6
Krystal has fucking beautiful - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Krystal has fucking beautiful (/showthread.php?tid=11473)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Krystal has fucking beautiful - OddBallFreak - 08-24-2012

Autumn Wrote:Are you feeling better, lovely?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

<3

My chest is still sore and sucks when I stretch or move in certain ways, but it's vastly improved since the initial trauma to it. My eyes are pretty much healed up, but I have like a little hardened bump of skin on my eyebrow by my nose (the night it happened I had a huge knot on my head where it hit the glass, and after I fell asleep it went away and the broken blood vessels seeped into my eyes or something I guess.. I have no idea how that shit works)

It's not very visible, but I notice it and know it's there so it pisses me off. I'm hoping it's something that will go away with more time, and not permanent. If it doesn't I could just add it to the list of awesome battle scars I've accumulated throughout the years, but i'd prefer to have my wounds in places I could hide or show them off at my discretion, bajaj

fred Wrote:i felt up her tits once

It was for science!

Re: Krystal has fucking beautiful - juggalogigolo - 08-24-2012

OddBallFreak Wrote:
Autumn Wrote:Are you feeling better, lovely?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

<3

My chest is still sore and sucks when I stretch or move in certain ways, but it's vastly improved since the initial trauma to it. My eyes are pretty much healed up, but I have like a little hardened bump of skin on my eyebrow by my nose (the night it happened I had a huge knot on my head where it hit the glass, and after I fell asleep it went away and the broken blood vessels seeped into my eyes or something I guess.. I have no idea how that shit works)

It's not very visible, but I notice it and know it's there so it pisses me off. I'm hoping it's something that will go away with more time, and not permanent. If it doesn't I could just add it to the list of awesome battle scars I've accumulated throughout the years, but i'd prefer to have my wounds in places I could hide or show them off at my discretion, bajaj

fred Wrote:i felt up her tits once

It was for science!

twas indeed for science.... i think further study is needed, next time, less shirt

Krystal has fucking beautiful - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-24-2012

I will never understand how people are able to drive without a seat belt. No car I've been in since like 1995 let's you stay unbuckled without beeping and blooping like the fucking cockpits running out of oxygen.

Re: Krystal has fucking beautiful - OddBallFreak - 08-24-2012

The car wasn't that old, so it probably had that feature, but I think it's only for the driver's side, not the passenger..

I still should have been grown up enough to remember to put it on without needing the car to remind me, and in that aspect I recognize it was a big mistake on my part.

Re: Krystal has fucking beautiful - Red Geist - 08-25-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:I will never understand how people are able to drive without a seat belt. No car I've been in since like 1995 let's you stay unbuckled without beeping and blooping like the fucking cockpits running out of oxygen.

I have a buddy that does that... and the beep NEVER stops.

Re: Krystal has fucking beautiful - juggalogigolo - 08-25-2012

i just bought a 2009 cube, it dosent beep, just a light on the dashboard

Re: Krystal has fucking beautiful - sTr - 08-28-2012

those beeps are annoying as hell, ! know people that will just let it go on the whole drive instead of putting their seat belt on....

Re: Krystal has fucking beautiful - juggalogigolo - 08-28-2012

fuck all that

Re: Krystal has fucking beautiful - The Professa - 08-28-2012

sTr Wrote:those beeps are annoying as hell, ! know people that will just let it go on the whole drive instead of putting their seat belt on....

thats so frustrating.
I've never understood the aversion of wearing a seatbelt.

Krystal has fucking beautiful - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-28-2012

The Professa Wrote:
sTr Wrote:those beeps are annoying as hell, ! know people that will just let it go on the whole drive instead of putting their seat belt on....

thats so frustrating.
I've never understood the aversion of wearing a seatbelt.
it's the illusion of free will that gives people huge boners.

Re: Krystal has fucking beautiful - juggalogigolo - 08-28-2012

i knew a guy in college that flat out refused to wear one because a friend of his died from crashing his car into his lake, and couldnt escape in time because of the seatbelt

Re: Krystal has fucking beautiful - sTr - 08-30-2012

everything is only as safe as the situation, but !'d go out on a limb and say a seat belt will save you more times than it won't....

Re: Krystal has fucking beautiful - juggalogigolo - 08-30-2012

word, guy was a moron

Re: Krystal has fucking beautiful - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-30-2012

I refuse to breathe air, because I knew this one guy that had asthma....