Board 6
Ugh Killa-Moe - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Ugh Killa-Moe (/showthread.php?tid=11418)

Pages: 1 2 3

Ugh Killa-Moe - The Professa - 08-11-2012

DeadBodyMan Wrote:i feel bad i shouldn't have posted this he told me not to if i would just left it alone give him to cool off then he would return when he was ready and things be all good.

Dont feel bad, he's the only one making a big deal out of something so trivial.

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-11-2012

I'll put it to you this way.... if he was worth a damn, he wouldn't have to TELL people he's gone. They'd notice his absence.

He just thinks we're here mourning the loss of a vital element of our website. He has his friends interview him on the phone and posts it online like as if everyone is wondering what the mystery is.

It's just really dumb shit. I dunno if he really is autistic, or if you guys make fun of him n shit... but it's gotten to the point where nobody gives a shit, and some people are actually kinda WANTING him to not come back.

All in all... there's good attention, and there's bad attention. This is bad attention.

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - BiggGameJames - 08-11-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:I'll put it to you this way.... if he was worth a damn, he wouldn't have to TELL people he's gone. They'd notice his absence.

He just thinks we're here mourning the loss of a vital element of our website. He has his friends interview him on the phone and posts it online like as if everyone is wondering what the mystery is.

It's just really dumb shit. I dunno if he really is autistic, or if you guys make fun of him n shit... but it's gotten to the point where nobody gives a shit, and some people are actually kinda WANTING him to not come back.

All in all... there's good attention, and there's bad attention. This is bad attention.
he's bio-poler

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-11-2012

He takes it in the mouth and ass at the same time?

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - BiggGameJames - 08-11-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:He takes it in the mouth and ass at the same time?

no

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - Autumn - 08-11-2012

Hahahahahahahha BIPOLAR isn't mental retardation. Hahahahaha.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - Red Geist - 08-11-2012

All too easy.

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - fghtffyrdmns - 08-11-2012

The Professa Wrote:Dont feel bad, he's the only one making a big deal out of something so trivial.

The Professa Wrote:making a big deal out of something so trivial

The Professa Wrote:something so trivial

The Professa Wrote:trivial

KillaMo

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - Paullehh - 08-11-2012

DON'T LET THE FUCKING DOOR HIT YA ON THE WAY OUT SUCKER! Happy

Happy days!

Ugh Killa-Moe - FxXxckOff - 08-11-2012

Bajaj @ lil killa mo

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - KillaMo187 - 08-12-2012

James fucked up by even posting them when I said no... It downright violated an agreement sTr and I had. He told me if I wanted to take off for awhile just to cool off or whatever. I could. It's just not allowed to become a "public" forum (example: Jame's big FAIL by making a topic of it.. Fuckin' idiot!). I was well on my way to just take a lil time away from B6, get my barings back, [Image: 551021_10151141246121329_1647084189_n.jpg] Did a lil reconnecting with Mother Earth. I was actually enjoying it til james said "I know you said no but I posted it anyways! bajaj" Than I knew I had to come in here because it'd be a total shit-fest all over again (The ONE thing I was trying to avoid.). Guess it's 2 late now.

Looking back at it. It kinda fucking sucks James did this and It's gonna take awhile for me to get over this.

Ugh Killa-Moe - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-12-2012

Thank god you came here to straighten all this out man. B6 was a total warzone since you left of people discussing the huge impact you've had on us all and the devastation that resulted from the thought of your possible departure.

Ugh Killa-Moe - FxXxckOff - 08-12-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Thank god you came here to straighten all this out man. B6 was a total warzone since you left of people discussing the huge impact you've had on us all and the devastation that resulted from the thought of your possible departure.

Ugh Killa-Moe - FxXxckOff - 08-12-2012

I don't think any of us, the board would have survived

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - KillaMo187 - 08-12-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Thank god you came here to straighten all this out man. B6 was a total warzone since you left of people discussing the huge impact you've had on us all and the devastation that resulted from the thought of your possible departure.
I highly doubt that lol. But I do plan to take a vacation from this place soon. It won't be as glamorous as Autumn's GOTJ trip but it'll be fun none the less. I'm enjoying reconnecting with mother nature.. My weight's even showing it. Lost 15 pounds this week.

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - John the Juggalo - 08-12-2012

Way to go dude. 15lbs. thats pretty good.

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - fghtffyrdmns - 08-12-2012

FxXxckOff Wrote:

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - juggalogigolo - 08-12-2012

i cried myself to sleep everynight

from laughing so hard at your tiny cock

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - FxXxckOff - 08-12-2012

Cocktopus

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - Autumn - 08-12-2012

fred Wrote:i cried myself to sleep everynight

Awwww.
-holds you

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - juggalogigolo - 08-12-2012

oh la la

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - KillaMo187 - 08-13-2012

Well I am glad to have helped you cure your insomia. Now you can go to whatever it is your job is with a clear and alert head. I gotta thank you also my dear old buddy ol' pal of mine cuz your mustache made me laugh so hard it cured my contsipation lol

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - TheB6Bitch - 08-13-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:

Well I am glad to have helped you cure your insomia. Now you can go to whatever it is your job is with a clear and alert head. I gotta thank you also my dear old buddy ol' pal of mine cuz your mustache made me laugh so hard it cured my contsipation lol

you are a retard ..................................

with a little dick

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - fghtffyrdmns - 08-13-2012

Bajaj Melissa

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - juggalogigolo - 08-13-2012

lolz

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - Juggahoe - 08-13-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:Well I am glad to have helped you cure your insomia. Now you can go to whatever it is your job is with a clear and alert head. I gotta thank you also my dear old buddy ol' pal of mine cuz your mustache made me laugh so hard it cured my contsipation lol

I bet he thought he had a real zinger with that one. He still managed to misspell constipation.

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - Paullehh - 08-13-2012

*facepalms*

I knew this lil dicked fuckup wouldn't go away.

Paullehh Wrote:*facepalms*

Who said I was fucking leaving?

I was only gonna take a break from high school *clears throat* I mean Board6. lol. Never EVER believe what you see on the internet. In a War-Time situation it's the biggest sign of weakness. I am only going on vacation. That's all.

KillaMo187 Wrote:

I was only gonna take a break from high school *clears throat* I mean Board6. lol. Never EVER believe what you see on the internet. In a War-Time situation it's the biggest sign of weakness. I am only going on vacation. That's all.

You should at least consider leaving....

Isn't there a forum out there for you special bastards to all sit around and discuss what kind of windows taste best?

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - Autumn - 08-13-2012

Paul, I love you. That was fucking hilarious.

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - John the Juggalo - 08-13-2012

Paullehh Wrote:
KillaMo187 Wrote:

You should at least consider leaving....

Isn't there a forum out there for you special bastards to all sit around and discuss what kind of windows taste best?

I actually found a web forum like this, its been on the internet for awhile..pretty exclusive though. Its called Board6.com Cheers

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - tdot - 08-13-2012

-got made fun of
-made fun back
-butt doesn't hurt

Not a single fuck will be given about someone thÀÞ complains in here by me

Paullehh Wrote:You should at least consider leaving....
Why would I wanna leave? I'm reliving my high school experience here.

However if you guys really don't like little ol' me. There is one way to rid me but it would involve breaking one of your rules.

KillaMo187 Wrote:
Paullehh Wrote:You should at least consider leaving....
Why would I wanna leave? I'm reliving my high school experience here.

However if you guys really don't like little ol' me. There is one way to rid me but it would involve breaking one of your rules.
If you are going to stay then could you at least make an effort to be a chilled cunt?

It's not that people just take a dislike because you are you... it's the way you act.
Try not being a faggot for at least one day. :)

Re: Ugh Killa-Moe - Stoopid Dog - 08-13-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Dude, you're giving everyone the ammo to shoot you in the face.

No one here took pictures of your dick.

No one on here told you to make threads about dumb shit.

No one on here says anything about you that isn't fucking true and can easily be proven true by searching your posts.

You make an ass of yourself and then get mad at the people that call you an ass.

Simple as that. You're an attention whore, and honestly no one here will really give a shit if you leave. We'd rather you stay and chill. But if you can't... we won't lose sleep knowing you won't be here tomorrow.

I've missed your posts of this nature.