Board 6
Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... (/showthread.php?tid=11210)

Pages: 1 2

Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - FxXxckOff - 08-04-2012

-has day off

-awesome

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - insane - 08-04-2012

Ceo of all of Wal-Mart is coming into my Sams Club fro the second day in a row. We have unlimited overtime and everyone is showing up and all my bosses are panicking.

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - fghtffyrdmns - 08-04-2012

Walmart sucks. I used to love coming into work, and now I absolutely dread it...

Plus these 11:30-8:30 shifts suck

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - juggalogigolo - 08-04-2012

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:Working sucks. I used to love coming into work, and now I absolutely dread it...

Plus these 11:30-8:30 shifts suck

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - Enigma - 08-05-2012

[Image: m.jpg]

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - insane - 08-06-2012

I think the coctopus is the greatest thing ever on B6 and the only thing that could make it better is what Enigma made. The internet must know of the coctopus I am going to make a religion of it I will the the very first Coctopus's witness and go door to door asking if people have heard the word of the coctopus.

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - OddBallFreak - 08-06-2012

-Already a devout cocktopus worshiper

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - sTr - 08-07-2012

[Image: ThatsHot.jpg]

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - insane - 08-10-2012

Car fucking wouldn't start night before i go on vacation and i was looking forward to a road trip. Fuck my life a whole week off with a broken car....fuck.

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - sTr - 08-12-2012

that shit used to happen to me all the time, then ! moved out of michigan and everything stopped sucking so much

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - insane - 08-12-2012

Got car fixed, went out with Larry and my brother in law watched the ufc fights sorta because we were at a hooters. One girl there barely fit her boobs in the shirt and it was distracting in a good way. Had a waitress named Oumou pronounced ooh moo and. me and my brother in law made jokes about raping larry because he is a lightweight and was drinking. I said I would have to close my eyes and people would wonder why to men are raping a guy with their eyes closed yelling ooh moo over and over. Good times man wish you were here for that coulda had some more rape.

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - insane - 08-13-2012

Since we have to wake up early tommorow morning to go on our epic road trip My wife told everyone to go to bed early and she was going to wake them up. I woke up on my own and her son who is 7 stayed up the whole night and was still up when I woke up. I can't wait till he starts drinking he has the party in him. Wife is still asleep looks like we will be waking her up instead of her waking us up.

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - sTr - 08-15-2012

sounds like a typical woman, make all the rules and needs someone else to enforce them...

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - insane - 08-17-2012

Vacation was amazing. Went to Mall of America,Wifey liked the shopping and the Forrest Gump themed Bubba Gump Shrimp restaurant. Mikey <7 year old boy> liked Nickelodeon universe which is a theme park inside the Mall and the Lego store where you can play with Lego's and build your own Lego action figures and I liked the aquarium. There are videos and pictures and shit but I'm tired from 14 hours of driving. We went to a Ripleys Believe it or not museum, a Cheese wharehouse and toured Wisconsin Dells. If you haven't heard of it check it out online. They have all sorts of shopped, museums and an amusement park. Went to downtown Chicago and got a stuffed deep-dish pizza. Also at one point I may or may not have kissed a dead deer with tongue.

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - sTr - 08-19-2012

! saw the deer pic on the facebook.. post the reset when you're not so ghey

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - insane - 08-20-2012

you will have to post the deer one its from my wifes phone.

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - sTr - 08-22-2012

you lazy bastid, you could have done the same thing ! just did....

[Image: 531158_3939757685139_1111317345_n.jpg]

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - insane - 08-28-2012

my wifey don't let me use her phone and shit. Went to the Midnight release of Madden 2013 it was sweet they had free jimmy johns

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - sTr - 08-29-2012

bajaj, that's so funny to me... midnight release for madden had jimmy johns, that's awesome and hilarious... ! guess that shits a big deal...

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - John the Juggalo - 08-29-2012

Sounds like a cool trip, way to go.

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - OddBallFreak - 08-29-2012

You sound a bit like Norm Macdonald

Re: Whats Up? 1 of many attempts to.... - insane - 08-31-2012

I don't know if thats a good or a bad thing