Board 6
My CoC shirt collection - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: My CoC shirt collection (/showthread.php?tid=11199)

Pages: 1 2

Re: My CoC shirt collection - F-Disk - 07-30-2012

i have alot of stuff most is packed away i got my hatchet man nba looking shirt in the closset the rest are in boxes

i do have the red shit on the bottom row second from right packed away somewhere

Re: My CoC shirt collection - Juggahoe - 07-30-2012

I have the nba one too. One of my favorite shirts. One of like 3 shirts I still rock. All the others just hang in my closet.

Re: My CoC shirt collection - juggalogigolo - 07-30-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:I don't really see anything wrong with what Hatchet Gear has now. I think you guys just resent ICP for whatever your reasons are, and you sweep that over their entire universe. The shit back then was either:

1. Corny
2. Joker Card face
3. Over priced jersey

Now... their shit is either:

1. Corny
2. Joker Card face
3. Over priced jersey

Nothing has changed except the amount of shit they have. And quality has improved. I dunno maybe you guys don't wash them properly (turn em inside out to wash), and they start to become weathered. Shit my old ones wouldn't become weathered... the design would chip off in large, dime-sized chips.

eh, maybe i am just jaded, but did EVERYONE become jaded at the exact same time? i LIKED the plain old joker card face shirts... no need for fancy lettering or fucking tribal shit or anything else... same with the hatcheman shirts

2 of my favorite shirts are a gray jersey style hatchetman shirt with 03 on the back, thats thin as fuck because ive worn it regularly for 10 years...and a orange hallowicked edition hatchetman/skeleton shirt... no need for all the extra bullshit

Re: My CoC shirt collection - F-Disk - 07-30-2012

yea its the only shirt i still wear really i bring out the wraith Halloween shirt for haloween

but both of those were the two i loved the most there realy ratty now

i id say 99% of my stuff is from hatchet gear i never liked hot topic there shirt style was crap i liked the simplistic shirts

word

Re: My CoC shirt collection - sTr - 07-30-2012

<---- I love only men

Re: My CoC shirt collection - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-30-2012

99% of my collection is tour shirts.

But I do buy hatchetgear. I bought jerseys that day they were 50% off.

I also bought The Mighty Death Pop t-shirt and black hat with purple brim.

And as far as everyone becoming jaded at the same time. Maybe not exactly the same moment, but... yeah, they pretty much did.

We live in a painfully nostalgic generation. We look back fondly on everything. Things weren't better back then, we just weren't obsessing over the past, and we were enjoying the present.

its not everyone becoming jaded.... trust me, it wasnt the quality of the tshirts or anything else... the designs for the shit that they put out at hot topic just werent as cool as the shit you could get an an instore or a concert.... for a few years after they started selling the hot topic style shirts, you could still find awesome shit on tour..... just not in hot topic.

Re: My CoC shirt collection - Juggahoe - 07-30-2012

I still look at hg all the time and all the shit they have up sucks. Minus a couple things.
Up until 2001 all the merch they was had for sale was dope.

^

Re: My CoC shirt collection - Autumn - 07-30-2012

I own AT LEAST 100 Psychopathic related shirts, including like 3 hoodies and 2 jerseys. A lot of my shit is Hot Topic, but I do have older stuff that I've retired. It's whatever to me though, haha.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: My CoC shirt collection - BiggGameJames - 07-30-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:I mean, its uncomparable. I mean, who looked at this an thought that it was good?

[Image: IMG_7287_large.JPG]
[Image: INSANE-CLOWN-POSSE-RINGMASTER-GOTHIC-MEN...cp1315.jpg]

i like it

Re: My CoC shirt collection - sTr - 07-31-2012

you would

Re: My CoC shirt collection - dirtymonkey22 - 07-31-2012

sTr Wrote:! don't know what shirts ! have left, they're all in a box somewhere in my house collecting dust. All the shit ! have is old though.
I remember you had alot of ICP shit even the Cardboard stand up from Jeckel Bro's.
I have a few Shirts left I sold 90% on ebay of what i had
the shirts I do still have are concert shirts Like the Wraith hallowicked , Biz biz tour, the first gathering T, and a couple others

! had so much shit back in the day, ! still have a lot after selling 75% of it

Re: My CoC shirt collection - juggalogigolo - 07-31-2012

i wish i would have sold my shit back when you could still get decent money for it, ive got like 4 or 5 jerseys that ill most likely never wear again, but i dont want to sell them to some fucktard for 50 bucks

word, ! lucked out in that aspect. ! sold all my shit back before the wraith dropped and got a decent return

lucky fucker

like a four leaf clover

Re: My CoC shirt collection - BiggGameJames - 07-31-2012

try going to pt

-trys to go pee

-pees on your t's

awww yeah

-opens mouth

hawt

Re: My CoC shirt collection - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-31-2012

Hot Topic's shit sucks. But I like Hatchet Gear.

A lot of the shit sucks, but they have a lot of choices. Back in the day, there'd be 1 generic ICP shirt, 1 Joker Card face shirt, then on tour or something, they'd have a vulgar shirt they won't sell in stores. Now there's like, 20 generic shirts, 3 Joker Card face shirts, and a vulgar shirt they won't sell in stores.

Like I said, I really think it's the same shit, just more of it.

nope

Re: My CoC shirt collection - Juggahoe - 07-31-2012

fred Wrote:nope

^

My CoC shirt collection - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-31-2012

Hmmm. Honestly I dunno the difference. What about it is bad now?