Board 6
Do you believe in....... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Do you believe in....... (/showthread.php?tid=11167)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Do you believe in....... - evulninja - 08-01-2012

word.

Re: Do you believe in....... - juggalogigolo - 08-01-2012

yea, i would, unless you could prove its actually bigfoot

i dont care if you dont believe me.. my camera was working fine with no smudges or dust or anything on it.. thats just what came out. i cant say i know what it is either but it dont look like a piece of dust or a smudge.

it dosent exactly look like a fucking demon either, but dirt /smudge seems a much more reasonable conclusion

dirt isnt see through...

Re: Do you believe in....... - holagatita - 08-01-2012

alright, I'm a huge skeptic, hater of things "mystical" and all. HOWEVER..I did see something I can't explain, called it a "ghost" for years, but I don't know exactly what the fuck it was.

happened when I was 17, and smoking a fuckton of very strong homegrown daily, so that could play a role.

Was staying at my ex's parents house. every night for a week, i would see this blue light in front of my ex's little sister's bedroom. one night, it was plain to see in front of my fucking face, a male toddler, bathed in blue light. ran into her room.
The next night, the stove exploded, huge house fire, and the sister was the only one that didn't make it out.
Was that little fucker a death omen? The skeptic in me says im remembering this like this because of her death, and my brain is filling in details. But I clearly stated to several members of his family, prior to the fire, that something was in that hallway, to the point of making them go look for themselves.

It's okay to say you don't know, it's not okay to say what something is, without proof. I don't know, it still 'haunts' me, to this day. Not the blue ghost, just the fact that I don't know what I saw. I'm never hallucinated from marijuana, so I don't THINK it was that. Saw the blue light even while stone sober.

stone sober * except for all the gas fumes you were all inhaling

lmfao..
fred Wrote:stone sober * except for all the gas fumes you were all inhaling

gas fumes would've caused other symptoms, plus you would've smelled them. I've thought of that possibility, though

Re: Do you believe in....... - Enigma - 08-01-2012

interesting....what I thought of was Stephen King's Insomnia...have you read it? basically this little old man can't sleep...so he thinks he starts hallucinating. first he starts to see the aura surrounding people. different people have different colored auras. there is also, for lack of a better name, a tail, coming from the person's head, floating above them. he sees these strings as their life line. then there are little men with giant scissors that go around and cut the life lines from the auras. once the life line is severed the aura begins to change colors, becoming black, which the old man sees as a death shroud surrounding that person. shortly after it becomes black, that person died. towards the end of the story, King names the little men as the fates that decide when someone's life has come to an end...maybe the toddler you saw could have been one of those fates and the blue surrounding it could have been it's own aura?

i read that book a long time ago. excellent book.

loved it. lol. i have about 89% of the books he's published.

damn. all i have is the dark tower stuff right now.

Enigma Wrote:interesting....what I thought of was Stephen King's Insomnia...have you read it? basically this little old man can't sleep...so he thinks he starts hallucinating. first he starts to see the aura surrounding people. different people have different colored auras. there is also, for lack of a better name, a tail, coming from the person's head, floating above them. he sees these strings as their life line. then there are little men with giant scissors that go around and cut the life lines from the auras. once the life line is severed the aura begins to change colors, becoming black, which the old man sees as a death shroud surrounding that person. shortly after it becomes black, that person died. towards the end of the story, King names the little men as the fates that decide when someone's life has come to an end...maybe the toddler you saw could have been one of those fates and the blue surrounding it could have been it's own aura?

Oh yes, that is a great book, king is one of my favorite authors, and Insomnia ties into The Dark Tower series, which is my shiiit.

Maybe was seeing auras, from too much gas and mj, lol

evulninja Wrote:damn. all i have is the dark tower stuff right now.

ooooh have either of you read The Wind Through the Keyhole?

It's a DT book, that just came out last year, im about 3/4 of the way through it right now.

Re: Do you believe in....... - fghtffyrdmns - 08-01-2012

Enigma Wrote:interesting....what I thought of was Stephen King's Insomnia...have you read it? basically this little old man can't sleep...so he thinks he starts hallucinating. first he starts to see the aura surrounding people. different people have different colored auras. there is also, for lack of a better name, a tail, coming from the person's head, floating above them. he sees these strings as their life line. then there are little men with giant scissors that go around and cut the life lines from the auras. once the life line is severed the aura begins to change colors, becoming black, which the old man sees as a death shroud surrounding that person. shortly after it becomes black, that person died. towards the end of the story, King names the little men as the fates that decide when someone's life has come to an end...maybe the toddler you saw could have been one of those fates and the blue surrounding it could have been it's own aura?

Very good read, Thumbs Up to Stephen King

lol....maybe.

did you see my dark tower tattoo in the tattoos and body mods thread? it is actually in the tall paperback of The Dark Tower...it is a circle that fades into itself and it has KA in it, I had the artist put "If Ka will say so" above it, and "Let it be so" under it. one of my favorite tats. wish it was somewhere I could see it.... :/

holagatita Wrote:

It's a DT book, that just came out last year, im about 3/4 of the way through it right now.
i haven't read that yet...i may have glimpsed it at the bookstore here the other day. may have to look into getting it.

Enigma Wrote:lol....maybe.

did you see my dark tower tattoo in the tattoos and body mods thread? it is actually in the tall paperback of The Dark Tower...it is a circle that fades into itself and it has KA in it, I had the artist put "If Ka will say so" above it, and "Let it be so" under it. one of my favorite tats. wish it was somewhere I could see it.... :/

Say Thankee Sai...I..I think I love you.

holagatita Wrote:

its sitting on my bed right now.. got it the day it came out.. [Image: 305623_10150839311589976_174910381_n.jpg]

Enigma Wrote:
holagatita Wrote:

i haven't read that yet...i may have glimpsed it at the bookstore here the other day. may have to look into getting it.

It takes place right after Wizard and Glass and before Wolves of the Calla.
Standard DT fare- here's the story, now here is Roland telling you another story for most of the book.

ya'll are giving me a big King loving girl boner right now :)

bajaj

holagatita Wrote:ya'll are giving me a big King loving girl boner right now :)
lmao.. its good.. just not as good as wizard and glass.. that was my favorite the drawing of the three was my second fav....

Me tooo! lol. i love Dark Tower!!! I didn't want to read it...i couldn't get through The Gunslinger. I don't know why. then I had a friend who suggested I skip to The Drawing of the Three....I did, and fell in love!!! Someone stole my Wolves of the Calla....I'm gonna have to get another.

i read the gunslinger in 2 days.. lmao i have all the hardbacks.. kinda thought the ending was stupid though.. one big 4000 page loop right back to the beginning. what a cop-out.

I was the same way, my ex tried to get me to read The Gunslinger, in high school, couldnt get into it. Then I saw it at an airport bookstore, yeaars later, and read the whole thing straight through, on a 2 hour flight home. I;ve been hooked ever since.
I've heard people hate on Wizard and Glass, but I loved it. I cried like a bitch when Susan died...

and the very ending, I thought was a cop out too at first, but after rereading the whole series again, it felt..right. I don't know.

THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR ME!

Oh snapppp

DUMBLEDORE DIES ON PAGE 596

what mainly pissed me off about the last book was how eddie died.. what a dumbass. but yeah i enjoyed w&g because it was just.. idk different.. its like a love story but extremely fucked up. the most action filled was the drawing of the three.. i fucking love that book. and Bajahaha @ fred.. dude those books have been out for 10 years.. the time for spoilers are way past..

I'm sorry you guys. I'm having an affair with caps lock

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:DUMBLEDORE DIES ON PAGE 596
i read harry potter too.. good books even tho theyre childrens books. i love any kind of fantasy novels.. dune is my favorite.. i cant get past like the 4th book though..

Man I could talk about Harry Potter alllllll day

bajaj @ Fred. :-*

the ending doesn't matter...it's the story that really counts

and the ending makes perfect sense. throughout the entire series The Man in Black says that there will be death all around Roland, but no death for him. so the fact that it's a loop is perfect.

and I think at some point, it leads me to believe that that is Roland's hell, because somewhere in the series someone else says that Hell is reliving the worst parts of your life, in a continuous loop...and that is what happens when Roland opens the door at the top of the Tower.