Board 6
What was the last book you finished? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: What was the last book you finished? (/showthread.php?tid=10961)

Pages: 1 2

What was the last book you finished? - LuckyNumbrXIII - 09-04-2012

BiggGameJames Wrote:i'm not good when it comes to finishing books the last one i finished is one of mick Foley books i still have 6 Stephen kings books to read.
if you're not good at finishing books, maybe stephen king isn't the best choice.

What was the last book you finished? - The Professa - 09-04-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:
BiggGameJames Wrote:i'm not good when it comes to finishing books the last one i finished is one of mick Foley books i still have 6 Stephen kings books to read.
if you're not good at finishing books, maybe stephen king isn't the best choice.

I'll second this opinion.

Re: What was the last book you finished? - John the Juggalo - 09-04-2012

[Image: 20460224.jpg]

Re: What was the last book you finished? - sTr - 09-05-2012

The Professa Wrote:
LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:

I'll second this opinion.

maybe he just likes creating his own cliffhangers....

Re: What was the last book you finished? - evulninja - 09-05-2012

Last one I finished was The wind through the keyhole by Stephen King.. im kinda weird because ill read several books at a time.. im on game of thrones, lord of the rings, and trying to re-read all of the dune books right now..

Re: What was the last book you finished? - Ms Felony - 09-05-2012

dianetics by L RONN HUBBARD

Re: What was the last book you finished? - sTr - 09-08-2012

I love Sci-Fi

What was the last book you finished? - LuckyNumbrXIII - 09-08-2012

Sci fi? Shit I've been using it as a bible.

Re: What was the last book you finished? - dirtymonkey22 - 09-08-2012

if comics count
Batman: Cacophony

[Image: 250px-Batman_Cacophony_1.jpg]

I don't read Actual books that often But I read alot of comics On and off I even have a APP on my Ipod to read them. I would Download them from Demonoid and put them on My Ipod

Re: What was the last book you finished? - BiggGameJames - 09-09-2012

i have trouble finishing a book i start reading it for a few days then i get broad and stop reading it. i only finished teo books in my life that's cuss the internet was down at that time and tv boring so i started reading finished one hole book in one week. Maybe i should stay off the internet for a while and just start reading?

also i keep losing were i left in the book so i ever have to re start or read were i think i left off.

Re: What was the last book you finished? - dirtymonkey22 - 09-09-2012

BiggGameJames Wrote:also i keep losing were i left in the book so i ever have to re start or read were i think i left off.
it's called a book mark Finish the Page put in a piece of paper or any thing at all Hell I put a peice of TP in a book once to hold my place.

dirtymonkey22 Wrote:
BiggGameJames Wrote:also i keep losing were i left in the book so i ever have to re start or read were i think i left off.
it's called a book mark Finish the Page put in a piece of paper or any thing at all Hell I put a peice of TP in a book once to hold my place.
I do but then it falls out we're I put it

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: What was the last book you finished? - Paullehh - 09-09-2012

BiggGameJames Wrote:
dirtymonkey22 Wrote:
I do but then it falls out we're I put it

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]
Seriously? This is a problem you can not overcome?
Who dresses you mid afternoon when you roll your fat ass out of bed?

Re: What was the last book you finished? - dirtymonkey22 - 09-09-2012

someone needs to get him in a group home

Re: What was the last book you finished? - holagatita - 09-09-2012

dog ear the page, jesus. fuck bookmarks.