Board 6
B6 Online Global Cookout - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: B6 Online Global Cookout (/showthread.php?tid=10960)

Pages: 1 2

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - holagatita - 07-24-2012

TheB6Bitch Wrote:i dont care about being with all three of them cause fred doesnt bother me and i love star to death and i dnt know amanada buuuuuuuuuuuuut yea lol
Hahaha, word. Awkward like a motherfucker

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - juggalogigolo - 07-24-2012

KillaMo187 Wrote:
sTr Wrote:The B6BQ back in the day was awesome, but the fact of the matter is there is no way that all of us will ever be able to meet up in person. What ! propose is we set a day where all B6ers have a cookout and post pics online, and if there are B6ers in your area then you can meet up. For instance, in AZ ! could have a cookout and have brisk and zeta. ! know there are sects of you that live close by. Let me know your thoughts and then we can select a day.
If I decide to drop all this grudge crap I got with you guys and LOTB... Can I come?

no

holagatita Wrote:
TheB6Bitch Wrote:i dont care about being with all three of them cause fred doesnt bother me and i love star to death and i dnt know amanada buuuuuuuuuuuuut yea lol
Hahaha, word. Awkward like a motherfucker

shit would be weird with just us 4 bajajaj

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - F-Disk - 07-24-2012

do it

ive got that week off on vacation, so i dont even know if we will be here on labor day, was planning on going a few places

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - F-Disk - 07-24-2012

lol fred scured

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - TheB6Bitch - 07-24-2012

bajajajjaja oh boy i cant stop laughing of the thought of that bbq it would just be weird hahaha

twould indeed, i aint skurred, i just already made plans for that week, we are gonna go to jungle jims, and then go hang out with my buddy that lost all the weight that i posted in the other thread

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - Slacker - 07-24-2012

when the fuck is labour day?

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - sTr - 07-24-2012

Monday, September 3

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - holagatita - 07-24-2012

TheB6Bitch Wrote:bajajajjaja oh boy i cant stop laughing of the thought of that bbq it would just be weird hahaha

You seem cool, Melissa...but yeah, weirdest bbq evar

Would make for an entertaining picture to post, though :)

and word, we are going to go to massive grocery store in Cincy, and then visit his friend and see what other shenanigens we can get into. prolly mostly laying around, talking about how bored we are, and then being sad that vacay flies by soo fast.

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - sTr - 07-24-2012

have a bbq with him and get him to join the board... you don't have to meet up, just bbq and post pics...

sTr Wrote:Monday, September 3

banana

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - TheB6Bitch - 07-24-2012

how much weight did he lose? i missed the post where is it i wanna check it out

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.board6.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3025" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3025</a><!-- l -->

TheB6Bitch Wrote:how much weight did he lose? i missed the post where is it i wanna check it out

he lost like 200 pounds

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - Autumn - 07-25-2012

holagatita Wrote:
TheB6Bitch Wrote:bajajajjaja oh boy i cant stop laughing of the thought of that bbq it would just be weird hahaha

You seem cool, Melissa...but yeah, weirdest bbq evar

Would make for an entertaining picture to post, though :)

and word, we are going to go to massive grocery store in Cincy, and then visit his friend and see what other shenanigens we can get into. prolly mostly laying around, talking about how bored we are, and then being sad that vacay flies by soo fast.

Just drive the extra 10 hours and come visit me!!

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - evulninja - 07-25-2012

yeah too bad none of you bitches live in alabama. im gonna be grilling alone for sure

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - juggalogigolo - 07-25-2012

ahh shit, i forgot, also the next weekend is a horror convention here in town, the 7-9th

fuck yea!

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - sTr - 07-25-2012

nice, but ghey... so apparently this B6BQ revolves around fred's schedule... so when are you free?

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - Enigma - 07-25-2012

a weekend is best for me. i have sat-sun off and can request fri and mon or mon -tues depending on what we decide.

Re: B6 Online Global Cookout - juggalogigolo - 07-25-2012

ill most likely be havin a fuckin bbq whenever i go up to my buddies house, hes got a pool and shit, ill take pics and then most likely post em in a day or so of the bbq... dont worry about my schedule. do it whenever