Board 6
lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA (/showthread.php?tid=10570)

Pages: 1 2

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - sTr - 07-13-2012

! wasn't asking you fred

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - juggalogigolo - 07-13-2012

i answered for her cause she was layin in bed naked lookin at some naked pics on my camera

!'m still waiting on the answer to question 2

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - Autumn - 07-13-2012

hahahahahaha @ Fred's smooth talkin. So hot!

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - TheB6Bitch - 07-13-2012

your laying in bed naked on the computer?

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - juggalogigolo - 07-13-2012

she was laying in bed naked, im sitting on the computer, we just got done fucking..... THATS what the naked pictures on the camera are of.

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - Autumn - 07-13-2012

God damn, you're some freaky mother fuckers.

cause we took pics and video while we were fuckin?

meh, thats not that weird

Never said it was weird, just said it was freaky. Maybe I'm the weird one?

maybe, maybe not

what weird shit do you and timmy do

This post should have gone into the Loveline. :x

k

question #2.....

[Image: Avatars-sonic-waiting-gif.gif]

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - holagatita - 07-13-2012

sTr Wrote:!'m still waiting on the answer to question 2
No not that i can recall, he doesnt say really REAALLLLY.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

i think i might have done that shit with star when she spouted off something really stupid at me

Is Fred really packing a 9 inch trouser snake?! Shocked

bajaj! why you so curious about my dick? im tellin xavier!

Embarassed

*walks away*

mmmmmhmmmmm

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - holagatita - 07-13-2012

Autumn Wrote:Is Fred really packing a 9 inch trouser snake?! Shocked
nine inch...nailed.

girthy too.

now we all know why fred is such a huge dick.
such a huge ego *sings like beyonce*

Ive got a big ego *sings*

*kicks Fred in the knee*