Board 6
Oh Killamo........... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Oh Killamo........... (/showthread.php?tid=11084)

Pages: 1 2

Oh Killamo........... - TheB6Bitch - 07-26-2012

yous been a bad boy

i cant get the youtube button to work lol

Re: Oh Killamo........... - BoneZugz - 07-26-2012

embedddeeedd

Re: Oh Killamo........... - TheB6Bitch - 07-26-2012

thanks lol

my moms a former bar bouncer bro, step to me.

lol, so KillaMo laughs at dudes who live at their parents house be he himself lives at home with his mom?

jeez, tiny dick might be the least of his problems, probably not though.

Re: Oh Killamo........... - KillaMo187 - 07-26-2012

Kevin's at it again... ahh oh well. Nothing I can do about it. If I do anything he'll sue me lol. bajaj bajaj

Re: Oh Killamo........... - Autumn - 07-26-2012

The video is from May, yes?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Oh Killamo........... - Slacker - 07-26-2012

jesus christ, people should be vetted before getting access to a modem

Autumn Wrote:The video is from May, yes?

he's also a guy who likes to bring people's personal intel into public forums. But alias. Nothing I can do about it. It's been established. What can you really do right? lol Just sit there and laugh.

It makes you the bigger person, if you can let that shit slide.

Everyone's gotta learn sometime right?=]

Re: Oh Killamo........... - F-Disk - 07-26-2012

bajajaj

Such is life. Live and learn.

Re: Oh Killamo........... - F-Disk - 07-26-2012

the lulz seem endless

As long as you guys are happy that's all that matters.

http://memegenerator.net/Killa-Mo-187

the b6 ones are my favorite i think except that he cant spell str and he thinks autumn is his bitch

HES GONNA SUE US ALL, WE DAMAGED HIS PROPERTY

Re: Oh Killamo........... - sTr - 07-26-2012

It gets better everyday

-Xavier's bitch. Haha, so funny. Who made those??

no idea i saw them on a website

I love it. Makes me feel all popular n shit. :)

holy fuck, has anyone seen this yet?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.killamo187.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.killamo187.com/</a><!-- m -->

the dude has like 5 pics of his tiny dick on his homosexual website

shits about to get real small in here

[Image: mosdick3.jpg]
[Image: mosdick4.jpg]

[Image: gayclown1.png]
[Image: gayclown2.png]

Re: Oh Killamo........... - R31GN - 07-26-2012

Inb4 Mo rage.

That's what im here for :).

[Image: bio%20banner.png]

Aliases: KM, Bigg Killazilla, Tha Master Of Reality, The Cybernetic Serial Killa, The Ultraviolent Messiah, Howard Beale, Havak, Killa Mo, G-Dogg, Raven, Raben-Red, Tha Minish, Mista Suicidalist, Spida-Phat, Burnknuckle, Ryuji

Ht: 5' 6"

Wt: 265 Pounds

Penis length: 2.3" ( Pics )

Muscle Mass: 3%

Hometown: Boyne City/Petoskey Michigan Residing in: The 5th Door In Hell (Next to Satan's playground)

(Some) Infulences: Brian Molko, Adam Lambert, Esham, Insane Clown Posse, House Of Krazees, Bedlam, KGP, Bad Religion, Rancid, Slayer, Rakim, Nas, Tupac, Eazy-E, Opetation Ivy, Green Day, The Police, Do Or Die, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Twista, KRS ONE, Black Flag

First off, I LOVE to smoke. There's is nothing like the feeling of suckin away at something long and round. ^_^ teehee!

Having placed his first foot in the doors in 2003. Killa-mo 187 has created his own empire without the help of any major labels or radio stations or for that matter MTV. Learning from the likes of Esham, Insane Clown Posse, Necro, and countless other independent and openly gay rappers.

R31GN Wrote:Inb4 Mo rage.
BoneZugz Wrote:That's what im here for :).
Nope. Not mad at the slightest.

Re: Oh Killamo........... - John the Juggalo - 07-26-2012

I don’t know what rock I’ve been under to not realize that there is a whole group of people on the internet that take this shit seriously. This guy in the video is a complete joke, get a fucking life dude. Calling Killa Queen out on the youtube is fucking petty. Even for dealing with KQ its petty. Its one thing for us to sit here and bust his balls about whatever, we don’t really care, it’s a joke. I made a few post about contacting the police about his death threats, which were obviously bullshit. When did all of these people start taking the internet seriously? This shit is not real people, get it together.

Not only does KQ act like a pansy, but you have this twisted following that too believe the internet is real.
PS: KQ is not the biggest Drama Queen on the internet anymore, this youtube kid is. Bajaj @ KQ saying he was going to deck his mom, fucking awesome.

Re: Oh Killamo........... - BiggGameJames - 07-26-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:I don’t know what rock I’ve been under to not realize that there is a whole group of people on the internet that take this shit seriously. This guy in the video is a complete joke, get a fucking life dude. Calling Killa Queen out on the youtube is fucking petty. Even for dealing with KQ its petty. Its one thing for us to sit here and bust his balls about whatever, we don’t really care, it’s a joke. I made a few post about contacting the police about his death threats, which were obviously bullshit. When did all of these people start taking the internet seriously? This shit is not real people, get it together.

Not only does KQ act like a pansy, but you have this twisted following that too believe the internet is real.
PS: KQ is not the biggest Drama Queen on the internet anymore, this youtube kid is. Bajaj @ KQ saying he was going to deck his mom, fucking awesome.

Re: Oh Killamo........... - sTr - 07-26-2012

it's bad when !'m on vacation and ! have this desire to come here and read the new killamo news, everyday it just gets more epic... like ! said, !'m gonna be Anne Sullivan to his Helen Keller, he'll learn not to care what people say on the internet. ! guarantee it.

He seems to be coming around. Or at least faking it. As long as he doesn't throw fits anymore, I'm cool with him.

Re: Oh Killamo........... - ColtBoy - 07-26-2012

I don't understand the point of making fun of people. How did you make it past the 8th grade without growing out of it? Maybe some of you didn't make it past the 8th grade? WTF