Board 6
Dear board 6 - thank you - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Dear board 6 - thank you (/showthread.php?tid=10739)

Pages: 1 2

Dear board 6 - thank you - thankyou - 07-17-2012

Thank you board 6
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to giving a home to big game james aka james mike garcia aka dead body man and joseph green aka killa mo 187 aka the wolf haru aka super sayain aka outsider a new home.

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - BiggGameJames - 07-17-2012

Anther Jh Dbag great

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - Paullehh - 07-17-2012

You can take em back :)

i'm not leaving

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - thankyou - 07-17-2012

If you ever watched the movie ringu or the ring , thats what they are like , they are a curse on any site they post at , some goatse posts at lotb means nothing if we can get rid of killa mo and big james.

Go Fuck Your self

i'm not going anywhere and they are not going to ban me.

James buddy , i want you to stay here and never interact with anyone from the site ever again but every couple of months you and killa mo start shit with 3rd parties and lotb because you are too afraid to address us personally.

Best of luck guys.

i never started anything with you guys

I Have nothing to do with them and i don't want anything to do with them i have no idea what they talking about.

so i ask you please to leave me alone

You and joes posts here got lotb spammed with gore .
you and joe caused it to happen , if it wasnt for you guys trying to manipulate people to fight for you it would not happen.
You know exactly what you are doing as you have involved other websites acting as your personal army over the years .
You have done this multiple times in the past years.

i had nothing to do with it he had nothing to do with it was there idea!

its sTr idea not mine i had nothing to do with it!

they have done the same thing other forums.

Yes genius but you caused it.
If you didnt post links to the site it would no happen.

If someone put a jar of lollies in the middle of the road outside a busy school and kids died from getting hit by cars who would get the blame for it ?

Sorry i cant do this anymore or im going to end up in a mental institute my head already hurts and its been 5 posts and there was no killa mo involved in this discussion.

Peace and good luck with James and Joe.

thankyou Wrote:Yes genius but you caused it.

If someone put a jar of lollies in the middle of the road outside a busy school and kids died from getting hit by cars who would get the blame for it ?

Sorry i cant do this anymore or im going to end up in a mental institute my head already hurts and its been 5 posts and there was no killa mo involved in this discussion.

i didn't post no links <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.board6.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2884" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2884</a><!-- l --> look there i didn't post any links

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - sTr - 07-17-2012

! didn't spam you for those fags...

! spammed you because it's fun to spam fags... ya dig?

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - TheB6Bitch - 07-17-2012

we dont like them either

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - John the Juggalo - 07-17-2012

thankyou Wrote:If you ever watched the movie ringu or the ring , thats what they are like , they are a curse on any site they post at , some goatse posts at lotb means nothing if we can get rid of killa mo and big james.

Can i be honest? I REALLY like these guys. These past post of thank yous were excellent. I could't agree more.

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - F-Disk - 07-17-2012

kindly fuck off

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - Slacker - 07-17-2012

[Image: UDq2d.gif]

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - KillaMo187 - 07-17-2012

Jimmys right. We had nothing to do with this one. All I did was tell this guy here named Fred that anything he sez can't pwn me cuz LOTB\the JH already did it all. They laughed and called you guys fags, I showed some of the LOTB classics from the oven, they still laughed, I warned em that it was not wise, so the owner of the board invaded LOTB of his own free will and N bombed it knowing you guys would come in here.

There. That is the story.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Are you that illiterate or is your reading comprehension that bad? They don’t even care, if anything they have been terribly logical about the whole thing. Yet you’re still here trying to weasel your way out of any consequences. You’re the biggest turd. What it looks like is you two go around being complete idiots and when you’re met with the consequences of being an idiot, you cower. They’re posting about how they don’t care, yet you’re still kissing their asses after they’ve humiliated you and continue to hate you. You have no spine at all. It sounds like you two turds brought all of this on yourselves being idiots.

I apologize to Fluff for no longer being a proud SNBB6 member. Some people can’t be helped.

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - TheB6Bitch - 07-17-2012

^^^^

yeah, this whole thing is silly

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - juggalogigolo - 07-17-2012

John the Juggalo Wrote:Are you that illiterate or is your reading comprehension that bad? They don’t even care, if anything they have been terribly logical about the whole thing. Yet you’re still here trying to weasel your way out of any consequences. You’re the biggest turd. What it looks like is you two go around being complete idiots and when you’re met with the consequences of being an idiot, you cower. They’re posting about how they don’t care, yet you’re still kissing their asses after they’ve humiliated you and continue to hate you. You have no spine at all. It sounds like you two turds brought all of this on yourselves being idiots.

I apologize to Fluff for no longer being a proud SNBB6 member. Some people can’t be helped.

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - KillaMo187 - 07-17-2012

I never told them anything. I said maybe I'll invite some in here... But I didn't. sTr decided to fall for it (which shocked me cuz he seemed like one of the smarter people in here) and went in there. So this one is not my fault. I never provoked.

If you guys wanna blame james and I go for it (that goes to both B6 and LOTB. I'm over it)

James and I are gonna continue to be friends, I'm not gonna leave this board, I have not said a bad thing in 5 months about LOTB. And don't count those "idiot viral videos" because all that was is just me getting a laugh FINALLY outta those (wasn't that what you guys wanted?). So who's really at fault here? Nobody. Just typical internet actions.

I'm done even trying to defend myself in all of this.

You guys can now go back to your bickering. I'm gonna sit along with James, Autumn, and pretty much anybody here with a brain and just stay the hell out of it.

Have a wonderful day everybody.

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - juggalogigolo - 07-17-2012

your a fucking moron

I was just about to say that. Im convinced that neither of them can read. Im not kidding.

wow

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - sTr - 07-17-2012

! didn't fall for shit, ! wasn't defending anyone or trolling them for anyone but myself. Shit, ! do this shit about three times a week, a link was posted and so ! had my next victim.

like ! said previously, these fags have a dead message board with 300 posts and 50 members, !'m not scared.

I'm so done these guys but some reason they leave me alone.

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - OddBallFreak - 07-18-2012

can you edit that so it's legible?

Re: Dear board 6 - thank you - Slacker - 07-18-2012

[Image: Impossibru.jpg]